Chapter 41

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 41:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 41:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

41.

It was only after the last rehearsal on Friday afternoon that someone said that there would be a special guest at the penultimate performance tonight.

Shiyin was discussing with Shanqing what to eat, and finally heard the news.

Later, when walking to the restaurant, Shan Qing nodded and asked Shiyin quietly, "Is it possible that it is Mr. Zhou from your family?"

Shi Yin thought about it seriously, and felt that it would not be Zhou Chengyuan, so he shook his head, "I don't think it can be."

"He doesn't like to participate in such activities." She guessed intuitively.

How could his kind of boss come to such a small webcast variety show, is the company too well managed or he is too idle?

Obviously neither.

So he will not come to this kind of occasion.

"But, he also came to inspect his work before! He also bought afternoon tea for everyone." Shan Qing said puzzledly.

"You said it, that's inspection work." Shiyin said.

"I'm an official statement. Others don't know it. Can I still see it? Mr. Zhou obviously came to visit his wife's class! We were able to drink the afternoon tea that Mr. Zhou bought last year, which is also the blessing of his wife! "

Shiyin didn't speak immediately. She remembered that in the stairwell that day, he put her against the railing, grabbed her by the hand, and leaned in to kiss her.

Shiyin's face gradually became a blush. Seeing her blush, Shan Qing chuckled lightly and said, "Look, you are all shy."

Shi Yin hummed softly, and lied without blinking his eyes, saying, "I'm hot. It's hot after the rehearsal just now."

Shan Qing laughed and didn't scold her.

Until the evening, when the fourth performance was officially recorded, Shi Yin and Shan Qing didn't know who the special guest was.

Shiyin saw Shen Qinghan in a dark blue suit standing under the stage from a distance. She inadvertently glanced over and collided with his gaze.

With a sporadic smile in his eyes, Shen Qinghan nodded to Shiyin.

Shi Yin also nodded at him politely, and then averted his gaze.

After that, Shiyin did not pay attention to Shen Qinghan anymore, because it was a public performance and the elimination mechanism was the same as the previous performance. This time six people were eliminated, and the remaining 16 students can directly participate in the finals, which is the last performance. Recorded.

After nearly three hours of recording, the group of Shiyin finally won the first place because the audience voted the most. That is to say, the student with the lowest popularity ranking in their group will leave for a while.

In the end, everyone's popularity rankings came out. The six eliminated members left the stage, and the remaining 16 promoted players were still standing on the stage.

The host Feng Ming said: "Next, we will invite our special guest, Mr. Shen Qinghan, President of Hanzhou Group, to come to the stage to announce the list of members who have entered the finals according to the ranking."