Chapter 55

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 55:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 55:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

55.

When Shi Yin entered the crew the next morning, he found that Zhong Haoxuan was not as natural to her as before, and looked absent-minded.

When Zhong Haoxuan called her "Sister Yinyin", he even glanced at her left ring finger. The wedding ring was gone, only the ring on the middle finger.

For a moment, Zhong Haoxuan felt that he seemed to have a dream.

He dreamed that his idol was married, and he, who had lived for almost 20 years and didn't know what it was like to be in love, actually felt the taste of broken love.

It is also very novel.

Although Shiyin didn't know why he was in bad condition, he didn't ask much. Maybe it was the children who were on their minds, so they were absent-minded.

Shiyin didn't think about herself. After she changed her clothes and put on makeup, she sat down and started reading the script. Xiao Meng took a mini fan and gave her a blow.

Shiyin is very serious about acting. She can't be sloppy, and she has a habit of playing against her opponent before shooting.

So when there was still some time before the official shooting, Shiyin walked to Zhong Haoxuan and said to Zhong Haoxuan who was looking at the script in a daze: "Zhong Haoxuan, let's take a look at the scene that is going to be filmed in a while."

Only then did Zhong Haoxuan suddenly come back to his senses. He said "Oh" in a panic, then stood up and began to play with Shi Yin.

The scene they are going to shoot for a while is that it is Chu Xiaomi’s turn to be on duty, so Chu Xiaomi will wipe the blackboard after class, but Chu Xiaomi is actually a little allergic to chalk powder, but she doesn’t want to bother others, so she put on a mask and walked to the podium. Go to erase the blackboard.

But she would sneeze constantly while wiping the blackboard, and she felt uncomfortable all over, and she felt itchy.

Because it was a break, some students were not in the classroom, and the students in the classroom were either playing or sleeping. The whole classroom was chattering and noisy and very noisy, so Chu Xiaomin's sneezing would not attract the attention of a few people.

But the moment Tang Lutian walked in from outside, he heard her sneezing while wiping the blackboard.

He stood under the podium and looked at her for a few seconds, then walked up and picked up another blackboard eraser. He quickly pressed the eraser in his hand and moved it for a while to help her finish the blackboard.

This is the first time that Chu Xiaomi has noticed this well-known classmate who is not easy to get along with in the class.

After he wiped her away, he turned and walked off the stage without saying a word. Chu Xiaomin also turned around immediately. She was still wearing a mask, and she was a little bored when she said: "That...thank you, classmate. "

The girl's voice is very soft, with a little softness.

Tang Lutian was brushing the chalk dust off his body with his hand, and he replied without raising his head: "No thanks, I was punished by the teacher on duty."

Chu Xiaomin: "..." She was stunned. As she was about to step off the stage, two male classmates ran in from the outside arguing, and inadvertently pushed Chu Xiaomin, she instantly stepped on the air without any protection. Go ahead.