Chapter 70

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 70:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 70:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Li Wei saw Liu Yinghao coming in, and immediately stood up. He walked over and shook hands with Liu Yinghao, then turned around and introduced everyone in the box: "This is Mr. Liu Yinghao, which is also our movie. Overseas investors."

Overseas investors?

Shi Yin thought of Liu Yinghao's lame Chinese, and it was a bit clear.

The waiter took another chair, Liu Yinghao took it by himself, walked straight to the middle of Shiyin and Yan Xiao, and put it aside.

Shiyin stood up immediately. Yan Xiao thought she was making room for Liu Yinghao, but Shiyin said to everyone, "I'll go to the bathroom."

After speaking, she hurried out of the box, went downstairs in a hurry, reached the parking place, opened the car door and sat in.

After a few minutes, Shiyin called the director, and she said to Li Wei weakly, "Director, I'm sorry, I may have to go home first, I feel a little sick..."

When Li Wei heard her voice so weak, he asked with concern: "Would you like to take you to the hospital?"

"No, there is a special period every month. I go back and rest for a night and it will be much better."

"That's OK, then you go back and rest." Li Wei's first impression of Shiyin is very good, and his attitude towards her is even a little bit like the teacher's preference for students, so he is about to leave Shiyin suddenly. , He did not blame at all, even after hanging up the phone, he was still explaining for Shiyin.

Liu Yinghao curled his lips and said nothing.

Is this gone?

It doesn't matter, there will be opportunities in the future.

After Shi Yin hung up the phone, she drove back home in the car. As soon as she walked through the front hall, she saw Zhou Chengyuan, Mr. Zhou and Zhou Siyang who were eating.

Three big men, three generations, were sitting together and eating dinner in silence. The scene was a little inexplicably uncoordinated, and it made people feel that something was missing.

The inexplicable will make the onlookers feel a kind of desertedness.

It seems that there is not much popularity.

As soon as Shiyin appeared, the three of them turned their heads to look at Shiyin.

Zhou Chengyuan took the lead and asked: "Why did you come back so soon?"

Shiyin walked over, sat down beside him, and said nonchalantly: "We met and got to know each other for a while. Afterwards, they had been drinking, so I found an excuse and ran back."

When she said that, she turned her head and looked at the servant next to her. The servant immediately noticed and brought Shiyin a pair of chopsticks over. Shiyin began to eat with them. After taking a bite, she sighed with satisfaction. : "It's still delicious at home."

Zhou Chengyuan turned his head and glanced at her. He didn't say anything. He just picked up some chopsticks for her favorite dishes.

After dinner, Shiyin went to the backyard. She sat on the swing and remembered what happened tonight. Shiyin opened the WeChat chat page with Zhong Haoxuan and asked him: "Little brother, the ad we shot last time, At the beginning, I decided to make Yan Xiao, why did I give it to you in the end?"