Chapter 79

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 79:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 79:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Shan Qing asked Wu Jiakai when he fell in love with him, but Wu Jiakai couldn't tell because he didn't know.

But he knew when he had noticed her since.

When "Rising Stars" was first performed, she conquered him with singing.

But at that time, Wu Jiakai just admired this girl purely, only that she was very talented and a plastic talent.

Later, after noticing her, he realized that this shy and introverted girl lacked self-confidence. That's why Wu Jiakai said those things to her. While encouraging her, he let her decide whether to compete for the center.

She didn't let him down, because Shan Qing finally plucked up the courage to fight for it and was selected.

Wu Jiakai didn't know, he just laughed and lost a thumbs to her at the time, and let this silly girl fall.

Because Shan Qing's sentiment sprouted from this moment.

Only at the very beginning, she didn't know it herself.

Later, Duan Weijie came to the program group as a guest to help out. Shan Qing happily jumped up in the dormitory. One of her favorite musicians can be said to be her idol in these years, Duan Weijie.

So she wanted Duan Weijie's signature very much.

Shiyin is more courageous than her and is familiar with Duan Weijie, so Shanqing asked Shiyin to ask for an autograph for herself.

Who knew Shiyin directly dragged himself to Duan Weijie's eyes, betraying her completely.

Shan Qing had never been with an idol at such close distances. It was inevitable that she was nervous, so her face flushed. After getting Duan Weijie's signature, her heart throbbed and pulled Shiyin away.

The excitement broke out in an instant after completely out of Ke Duan Weijie's sight, she was like a little girl with candy, holding the sound of the time and jumping and jumping.

Wu Jiakai has never seen Shan Qing smiling so lively and so heartily.

That was the first time.

He was curious as to what it was that could make such a shy girl so exposed.

So he just pretended to pass by by chance, pretending to ask casually.

In the end, he knew the truth in Shi Yin's jokes.

To be honest, he really tasted a bit.

Wu Jiakai never thought that one day she would actually be jealous of her uncle.

Duan Weijie is a genius in the music industry. He opened a new era with music back then. As long as everyone mentions the name "Duan Weijie", he knows that he is the one who represents countless people's youthful memories.

The name "Duan Weijie" is not only a person's name, but for many people, it is also a symbol of the musical age.

The reason why Wu Jiakai did not expose his relationship with Duan Weijie was that he did not want netizens to compare him with his uncle.

He has his own style, completely different from Duan Weijie's, new style.

But the truth before his eyes is that the girl he likes is a loyal fan of his uncle.