Chapter 63

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 63:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 63:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The word Shan Qing said was money.

Shan Qing felt that since he didn't need to buy anything for him, he would just give him the money, so that he would buy what he wanted to buy in the future.

Although to be honest, this big guy doesn't even lack money orz

Others thought that Shan Qing's straight-headed thought would kill Shi Yin. However, no one thought that the simple head of Shan Qing was slanted this time. The idea that helped Shi Yin made Zhou Chengyuan very, very, very satisfied.

From time to time, I would say before the sound: Uncle’s heart, it is the needle on the bottom of the sea.

To put it bluntly, don't guess, don't guess, don't guess the mind of a man, you just come to guess and don't understand it.

On Zhou Chengyuan’s birthday, Mr. Zhou organized a birthday party for him. The place was at home. The top chefs in the kitchen were almost busy all day. There were a lot of guests in the house. Almost all the characters in Jiangcheng brought gifts. Come and celebrate Zhou Chengyuan's birthday.

And the man who is the protagonist wears the high-definition suit Shiyin bought for him not long ago, his hair is neatly combed, and his sharp eyebrows are naturally deserted, and his thin lips are slightly hooked, the same as before. The people who came as the guests were indifferent to polite greetings, and were able to do well in the crowd.

When Shi Yin came down from the stairs in his formal dress, he saw the strange middle-aged man talking to Zhou Chengyuan, and the young woman holding the man with the Mediterranean hairstyle stared straight at Zhou Chengyuan.

Shi Yin lightly scoffed, and she walked over with her skirt unhurriedly. When Zhou Chengyuan saw her approaching, his eyes immediately focused on the woman in the tube top and lotus pink dress.

Her thin, white shoulders are all bare|exposed, and her slender waist and curvy body curves are vividly displayed.

As soon as Shiyin walked to him, Zhou Chengyuan took off his coat and put it on her shoulders, covering the place that seemed to him to be a beautiful | beautiful scenery.

Shi Yin took his arm naturally, raised his eyes to look at the woman opposite, tilted his head and smiled at her, and asked, "My sister is..."

The Mediterranean man quickly introduced with a grin: "She is my wife and her name is Wei Feifei."

Shi Yin smiled decently, and said sweetly, "Hello."

Wei Feifei also said hello to Shiyin. Although her words were very kind, Shiyin read out contempt and disdain from her eyes.

Over the years, Shiyin has become accustomed to seeing all kinds of things in the world because of her life experience, and can also be sensitive to the kindness or malice of others towards her.

Her heart is a very delicate and sensitive person.

So almost instantly, she knew that the woman in front of her had no kindness to her.

Shiyin didn't know where the resentment of Wei Feifei came from, and she was not interested in knowing.

Maybe it's just jealous of her.