Chapter 11

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 11:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 11:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

11.

Shiyin didn't know that the original owner's period was around the 20th of each month, because her period would only come at the end of each month.

So just now Shiyin really didn't react to the stomachache at first. It was a period, until there was a flow of heat under her body, and Zhou Chengyuan's hand just wanted to get in...

Shi Yin sat on the toilet, looked at the ceiling and sighed.

She blushed when she remembered the scene in the bed just now.

Shiyin, what's wrong with you? Lost this self-control?

How could he be led into the ditch so easily? It's too embarrassing...

She covered her face and whimpered in embarrassment and shame.

Ugh.

When Shiyin was washing his hands in front of the sink, he suddenly remembered that he and he were legally licensed couples, and it seemed that there was nothing wrong with sleeping.

In this way, her former mother and single dog can be regarded as having tasted the taste of love in this life, and in the end she can return to being single as she wishes.

There is no regret at all.

Just... it seems a bit scumbag?

Shiyin walked out of the bathroom, feeling like a scum, and slowly climbed onto the bed with a little guilt, pulled off the quilt and got in, lying on his side with his back to Zhou Chengyuan, closing his eyes tightly, without saying a word. Say.

Seeing her like this, Zhou Chengyuan took the initiative to come over, hugged her from behind, and asked in a low voice, "Is Yinyin uncomfortable?"

Shi Yin's eyelashes trembled, and he closed his eyes and said "Yes".

Just listen to Zhou Chengyuan chuckling in her ears, his arms stretched under her head, let her pillow, bare. The exposed chest was separated by Shi Yin's thin pajamas tightly against her back. The other hand was placed on her lower abdomen and rubbed gently.

With a faint smile in his voice, he mutely said to Shiyin: "Hey, bear with me for a few more days. I will give it to you when your holiday is over."

Shi Yin's brow furrowed, and he was stunned before realizing what he was saying.

Do you want this big brother to be crooked?

What I'm talking about is that the case is uncomfortable, isn't it uncomfortable for nothing?

Shi Yin, who had been molested by Zhou Chengyuan, immediately pulled up the quilt, covering most of his face, then turned his head and buried his face in the pillow.

The ears that were not completely covered by the quilt were still a little bit out, and they were all red.

Zhou Chengyuan raised the corner of his mouth.

Shi Yin held a posture stiffly, too tired to die and didn't dare to move.

After a long time, Shi Yin finally fell asleep in a daze.

After falling asleep, she rolled over unconsciously, and put her hand on Zhou Chengyuan's waist casually.

The man lay next to her, pulling her fingers in his hands, and whispered: "The sound is too much."