Chapter 78

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 78:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 78:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After Zhou Chengyuan found Shiyin, he entered the recuperation room. Shiyin also went in with him. However, the recuperation houses were all single cabins next to each other, so the two people separated into two single cabins next to each other, and started Nursed back to health.

Within a few days, when he came out again, Zhou Chengyuan could get rid of the wheelchair and walk normally.

Shiyin traveled around with Zhou Chengyuan at the base, and got to know all kinds of weird things she hadn't seen or heard.

But for the agent and the crew, Shi Yin has disappeared for several days for no reason.

She had already turned her hand off and stayed with Zhou Chengyuan at his base in the base. After the two people came out of the nursing home, Shiyin remembered that she was in the crew when she first came back, and there were still scenes waiting for her to film.

But, she didn't want to shoot.

Shiyin told Zhou Chengyuan to take a good rest and said that he would deal with some things by himself.

After Shiyin left, she checked her bank deposits as soon as she walked to the gate of the base, and then she found sadly that it was not enough to pay the liquidated damages qwq

It's still miserable when she is miserable.

What do you want to do with Shi Yin's secret jab, why don't you ask the uncle to borrow something?

Just as she let her brain run fast and was considering whether to go back to Zhou Chengyuan, Zhou Chengyuan's voice came from behind her: "Is there something missing in the sound?"

Shi Yin immediately turned his head, as if he had met his reborn parents, "Lack! Lack of money!"

Zhou Chengyuan: "?"

"Heh!" He sneered, "For Yinyin, am I not as important as money?"

Time tone: "..."

She hehe smiled, and walked over to hold Zhou Chengyuan’s arm, "How is it possible! To Yinyin, that is the invincibility of the universe and the Milky Way galaxy is important! And here, the most important money is the little uncle," So I just said that lack of money means lack of uncle!"

She explained the rainbow fart abruptly and forcibly, and even got into trouble with him. Shiyin slapped Zhou Chengyuan's arm, her voice pretending to be: "You **** ghost! You misunderstood someone!"

After I finished speaking, I couldn't help but shiver, but Nima's sick.

As a result, Zhou Chengyuan had no reaction yet, and Zhou Yuchuan and Shixi, who happened to come out of the base, were stunned on the spot.

The expressions of boys and girls are the same, their brows are slightly frowned, their eyes are wide, their mouths are open, and they are so shocked that they can't be added.

Shi Yin felt that his performance just now was normal, too **** normal!

Because when they didn't come back, she always confided in Zhou Chengyuan by blowing rainbow farts to Zhou Chengyuan to make him happy, so it seemed nothing to her.

Of course, the premise is if there are only two of them.

It seemed to be the first time that an outsider heard that she was so spineless and pretentious to speak in such a whispered tone.