Chapter 48

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 48:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 48:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

48.

Shiyin's two arms and two calves have a mark. If these can be prevarication, she accidentally touched, then how would she explain the one on the neck?

Everyone is an adult, and they are not stupid. No one can tell.

As a result, Shiyin was forced to suspend business and took a leave of absence, and the program group could only set a time to prepare the MV for "Dream Flying".

And just in the past few days when Shiyin was hiding at home to rest, a hot search on Weibo suddenly broke that Ye Lun’s concert tour in Jiangcheng could only be cancelled due to force majeure, and he had already bought tickets for the concert in Jiangcheng. Fans can apply for a refund, and everyone's money will be refunded.

Shiyin stared at this hot search and remembered what Zhou Chengyuan said to Ye Lun while holding her arms outside the hotel's private room some time ago.

It's not that Shi Yin thought too much, it really looked like Zhou Chengyuan's style.

That night when Shiyin came out of the bathroom after taking a shower, Zhou Chengyuan just opened the door and came in from the study. He walked up to Shiyin, pushed her directly against the wall, and lowered his head to sniff the fragrance on her body. .

Shi Yin looked up at him and asked, "Ye Lun's concert in Jiangcheng was cancelled. Did my uncle do it?"

The corners of Zhou Chengyuan's mouth curled up slightly, and the smile on his face was light, "He is responsible for himself."

"It is my greatest kindness to him without destroying his concerts in other cities."

Shi Yin sighed softly in her heart, she didn't say anything, just hugged him obediently.

She didn’t feel that Zhou Chengyuan had done anything wrong. He was such a person. She knew from the beginning. Even though Ye Lun said that he had harmed her unintentionally, it had caused a certain impact on her. If it weren’t for Ye Lun, then she Nor will he be scolded so badly by Jiang Jingchuan's fans.

Shiyin actually noticed that Ye Lun had disappeared from her friend list some time ago. You don't need to guess that it was Mr. Zhou, who can crack her mobile phone password.

Shiyin originally wanted to delete it, but he did it for her, which saved her from doing it himself.

.

Shiyin has not been idle for the past few days at home. She is already studying the script. Hearing from Meng Ran, the crew has already decided on the remaining supporting roles. In the near future, they are going to film "Orange Soda". Set makeup photos of the show.

So these few days, the cat at the mercy of others, Yin worked hard to protect her body from being left behind by the wolf at home.

Zhou Chengyuan didn't do much to her, so he just ate meat honestly.

Shi Yin waited for the red mark on his body to disappear and went to shoot the MV of the first title song. As soon as the title song came out two days ago, it was No. 1 on the new song chart and played on major music software. Also number one.

Shiyin played their song at home every day happily, but what made Shiyin feel irritated was that when she played this song once, Zhou Chengyuan asked her to shut her down and said he would play a different version.