Chapter 12

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 12:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 12:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

12.

It was already more than two o'clock in the afternoon when several people arrived in Qingyang.

Shiyin didn't eat lunch on the plane. After getting off the plane, he followed Meng Ran and Xiaomeng to the hotel where he was staying, and ordered something to his room.

She took a shower and ate dessert in the suite in her bathrobe.

When she was full, Meng Ran happened to knock on the door.

Shiyin walked over with his loose hair and opened the door. Meng Ran said to her: "The program team just notified her that the evening rehearsal time is one hour ahead of schedule. You can clean up Yinyin, change clothes and put on makeup, and we have to pass. ."

"Huh?" Shiyin curled his lips a little aggrievedly, "All right."

She wanted to rest for a while, but now she seems to run out of time.

Shiyin found a set of relatively Japanese clothes in a small and fresh style from the suitcase, and then simply drew a **** makeup and wore a pearl hairpin on the loose hair.

Immediately, accompanied by Meng Ran and Xiaomeng, drove to the recording venue of the program group.

On the road, Shiyin also recalled the plot in the original book.

After all, Shiyin in the original book is a heroine. Although the author has abused her in terms of emotions, she still has the protagonist's aura in other aspects.

For example, in the past few months that the female lead was recorded and broadcasted on this group talent show, as long as the show is broadcast every week, she will be the last hot search, and the number of fans of Shiyin has skyrocketed because of this show, and finally the finals. Sling other members and make a debut.

For a young newcomer who has just entered the agency company not long ago, has no work before, and has little popularity, it is really amazing that the original heroine can finally win the first place with twice the number of votes that make the second place and her own. .

Why Shiyin Tucao Niubreaking, because the original owner does not have the same dancing and vocal foundation as Shiyin, she just has a good appearance and good figure, likes to sing, has not received any subject training, and can't dance before this.

However, when participating in the "Star of Tomorrow" program, the author described the heroine as almost omnipotent.

Can't dance? As soon as you learn, you will not lose to the little girls who have been learning professional dance for more than ten years among the dozens of members.

Wrong tone? Just change it. Even the vocal teacher in the novel praised the original owner Bingxue for his intelligence and talent.

Shi Yin couldn't help but complain when he watched it.

This protagonist's halo is afraid that he wants to go against the sky.

Because in real life it is impossible to have such an awesome person.

A team member who really doesn't have a basic dance foundation can easily compare with other professional dancers who have been practicing for more than ten years. They are completely unqualified. Even if the learning ability is better than the average person, it is impossible to keep the mentality unaffected when following the practice in the team, and it will definitely cause more or less pressure.