Loving You Right

August

I stared at Reesha with her slanted eyes that were filled with love and lust. She was beautiful and I loved her more than life itself. My dick was hard and I was more than ready, but tonight I wanted to explore her body and I was gon' take my time doing so.

"Reesha." I breathed against her lips. "I wanna make love to you and I wanna make you feel the love in each deep thrust I send inside your tight walls." I pulled her shirt over her head and admired her bare breast.

"August I need you."

"I know and I gotchu. Just be patient cause ta'night I'm taking my time loving you right." I kneeled down and pulled her shorts off.

I trailed my hands slowly up her toned legs and thighs as my eyes stared at her prized possession. I kissed her there and I felt her shiver from the contact. I kissed her still relatively flat stomach and finally I stood up and kissed her passionately. I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I carried her over to the dresser and sat her there.

She looked at me through her beautiful eyes as she smiled at me. Her hair was wild and free and she look like a goddess sitting naked, wet and ready on my mahogany dresser.

"So fuckin' beautiful Reesha."

"So are you." She said above a whisper.

She grabbed my hand and pulled be further in-between her thighs. She undid my towel and let it fall to the floor. Her eyes traveled down to my dick and she reached out and stroked it. Her small soft hand felt so good and I was afraid if she kept this up I would cum.

I moved her hand and got eye level with her wet center.I pushed her thighs farther apart and placed my mouth right on her. I threw her leg over my shoulder as my hand rested on the outside of her thigh. My tongue moved against her wet flesh in rapid pace causing her to throw her head back in pleasure.

"Whooooo Shit!" She moaned out as my tongue continued to work her center into overdrive.

I move my head back forth and causing her legs to shake around my head. She tasted good as hell and I didn't wanna come up for air, but I needed to feel her wetness coating my shaft. It had been a long time and I needed her just as much as she needed me. I kissed her lips one last time and I rose up holding myself in my hand.

I moved my hand up and down my shaft as I stared at her. I positioned myself at her wet opening and slowly eased inside. We both groaned in pleasure. I remained still for a few seconds because she felt so good. I started moving in and out of her slow and easy. I leaned her back against the mirror and rested one of my hands against it as my other held her at her waist. She placed her hand on my lover back as the other hand gripped the edge of the dresser.

"Shit Reesha." I moved going deeper hearing how wet she was.

"Damn baby....mmmm....r-right there." She said as she threw her head back biting on her lip.

"Reesha look at me while I make slow, sweet, passionate love to you."

She opened her eyes and moved my hips in a way that had her body shaking with mini orgasms. She got wetter and wetter. I pulled out ahd ran my tip up and down her wet slit. I tapped against her clit a few times and then circled it around causing her body to release. At that moment I slid back in making sure that I hit her g-spot.

Sure enough I did because her body shook and I felt her walls puslated around me. I pushed inside going a lil faster and I felt myself about to let go.

"Fuck Reesha." I grunted as I let go insided of her.

I pulled her up and attacked her lips in a deep kiss. I tangled my hands in her hair as I got lost in the kiss. I was so wrapped up in the kiss I didn't realize she was pushing against my chest. I looked at her in confusion and she smiled. I knew then that she had something up her sleeve.

Reesha

I got off the dresser on wobbly legs and grabbed August hand. I lead him over to the chaise lounge in his room. I pushed he down and straddled him. I held him in my hand and eased down on him. I placed my hand on his shoulders and moved up and down on him.

"Damn girl." He gripped my waist with one hand and smacked my ass with the other.

I continued to move on him and I threw my head back and I moaned from how good this was feeling. He leaned in and kissed and sucked on my breast. I about lost it feeling his mouth make love to my breast. He moved his hands down my arms and grabbed my hands so that he could interlock our fingers. We held hands just like that as I rode him.

I met his lips for a kiss and I felt his upward thrust as I contined to ride him fiercely. I felt myself about to cum and apparently so was he because he let my hands go and gripped my waist. In a quick move he had me flat on my back as he moved in out of me, urging an intense orgasm on. This was I strong one and I dug my nails in his back.

"Gon' head Reesha and cum fa' me." He breathed harshly in my ear as his strokes became savage.

"Ah Shit!" He grunted as he came as did I.

I wrapped my legs and arms tightly around him as I still felt him pulsate inside me. He pulled back and stared in my eyes. He rolled off me and pulled me into a spooning position. He kissed the back of my neck and placed his hand against my stomach.

"Reesha I'm sorry it took a nigga so long to come to my senses, but I was just afraid. I'm glad that I let my guard down and I promise I'm gon' do everythang in my power to make sure you stay happy and in love with me."

I turned in his arms and caressed his cheeks looking deep in his eyes. "August I love you so much and I'm so glad we have this opportunity to make things right and build a strong foundation, not to mention having a baby together."

"I know cause if you had got pregnant by any otha nigga it would have really devastated me. I love you so much." He said as he ran his hands through my hair.

"I really couldn't see myself having nobody else's baby other than yours. Hell I couldn't see myself with nobody else other than you. I honestly think this is meant to be."

"I thank you right." He bent his head and kissed me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he shift so that he could enter me yet again. For the rest of the night we made love and confessed our love.

*********

Where the fuck is she? For the last two nights I have been sitting outside her house and she hasn't been here. I don't know where she is at. I know that I sabotaged the brakes on her car, but hopefully she ain't dead. That wasn't my plan to kill her, but to teach her a lesson. No if I had killed her it would have been on the news. This shit is just stressing me out and I can't deal. All I know she better appear soon or else its going to be some problems, problems that she doesn't want.

The car pulled away from the curb not know that they were being watched or followed.....

Welp they all happy and in love, but of course drama and danger is lurking around the corner.

Excuse mistakes!