Meeting with Sexual Tension

La'Reesha

I had just made it to my office and I had a mocha frappe' in my hand. I looked down at my Rolex and saw that it was 9:30 am. I knew that it wasn't gonna be long before August strode in here.

"Good morning Miss Mercer." People said as I headed down the hall after I got off the elevator. I greeted them back and went inside of my office. I sat my things down and booted up my computer. I took a seat behind my desk and sipped from my frappe.

I looked on top of my bookshelf and realized that I needed to water my fern. I got up and headed to the bathroom inside my office to fill a cup with water. I came back out with the cup in my hand and moved my small step ladder in front of the bookshelf. I stepped up on it and started watering my fern. I was so into watering my fern that I didn't know somebody had entered my office.

"That's a nice ass view fa' a yungin."

I turned so fast I slipped and August came right over to me grabbing me before I could fall. He held me at my waist with my back against his front. My breathing became heavy and I knew that I needed to step out of his arms and fast.

I turned in his arms and the way he was looking at me had me ready to ride his dick like a pogo stick. I pushed my hair outta of my face and made a move to step back, but I found myself pressed against the bookshelf with his body pressed against mines. Lawd he smelled good...looked good..and felt good...I thought to myself.

I looked up a him with my lips slightly parted and he licked his lips. He placed his hand on my cheek as his thumb rubbed my bottom lip. He leaned in close, but a knock on the door brought me outta the spell he had cast on me. I hurriedly stepped around him to get the door.

"Miss Mercer these were just delivered for you." Cindy my assistant said as she handed me a vase full of white and red roses.

"Thanks." I looked confused because the card always ready your secret admirer. This shit was creepy as hell.

I turned back to August and he was staring at me with an expression that I couldn't quite decipher. He took a seat in front of my desk and spread his long legs out in front of him. I sat the roses on the window sill and took a seat behind my desk.

"Yung why the hell are you looking at me like that?"

"Is them flowers from yo nigga?" He asked not taking his eyes off me.

"Um that ain't none of your damn business." I glared at him.

"Nah it ain't but I'm tryna to make it my business tho."

"Well sorry to inform you that it ain't happening like that. Now what you need to be worried about is this account business."

"You still the same, mean as hell."

"Only when someone pushes the right buttons."

He chuckled and smiled that boyish smile that make a girl's panties get wet and them come off.

"Now about these accounts." I looked him as I tapped my nails on the desk.

"Yeah I wanted to open separate accounts fa' my lil nieces and one for my momma." He said as he leaned up in his chair.

"Okay for your nieces do you want it as a trust fund account or college fund?"

"Damn I didn't think bout allat, but I think maybe I need to do both on some real shit."

"Okay let me see your ID and I need your social as well as theirs as well as their names. I'ma work on theirs first then I will do your mother's."

He passed me all the info I needed and then I started typin' all of it in. I glanced up at him as he scrolled through his phone and it was obvious that he was looking at something intriguing cause he was smiling hella hard.

"Okay I'm done with that. Now I need you to sign on this pad and I need to take a picture of you." I slid the electronic pad in front of him so that he could put his signature. I snapped a pic and saved all the info.

I explained everything to him and then I got his mother's information and set everything up. Once I was done he gave me the money that he wanted to put in each account. I can honestly say that he is a real family man and every since Mel died he has been holding it in the road.

"Alright Yung is there anything that I can help you with?" I stood perched in front of my desk as he still sat staring at me fron under his strug life snapback.

He stood up as if he was about to walk out the door, but instead he locked the door. I rose my eyebrow in question because I didn't know what the hell he thought this was or what was about to happen, but um it wasn't no matter how bad I wanted and needed it.

"Yung what the hell are you doing?"

August

I was gonna test the waters to see if she still wanted a nigga or if she even felt anything. I believe she does, but she tryna play hard. I walked right in front of her and lifted her on the edge of the desk. I pushed her thighs apart and stood inbetween them.

I kissed down her jawline and she smelled so damn good, I wanted to bite her ass.

"Aug-Yung we can't do this...mmmm shit!"

I rubbed my thumb back and forth across her right nipple for a few seconds and pulled back. I found out all that I needed to know in a short span of time. I moved away from her and watched her in her aroused state.

"Reesha I kno' its been six years, but ain't nothin' changed with the chemistry we have. I kno' you want me just like I want you, but I'm not gon' rush ya. I'm gon' let all that sink in. Oh yeah that Tasha chick is very unprofessional. She was throwin' a nigga tha' pussy like a man throwing a bone fa' a dog. You betta watch that one, I'm a pretty good judge of character."  I walked towards tha' door and left her staring afta' me.

Once I got outside I saw a some nigga parked across the street in a black Camaro, staring at the bank. He acted like he was ready to rob the place or some shit. I unlocked my doors and got in my car. Niggas these days is crazy as hell.

I got in my car and headed to my momma house so I could chill wit my fam before I hit up the studio later. I was gonna enjoy this Saturday and I was surprised that the bank was open, but they close at one. I pulled off still thinking about Reesha. A nigga couldn't wait to see how all this was gonna play out. This shit hea' was gon' be hella interestin' and hella fun....