Fake Ass Scene

La'Reesha

"Tha fuck." I heard August say from behind me. That was my sentiments exactly.

"Tangi what in the hell happened to you?" I stepped to her examining her torn shirt and bruised face.

"Reesha I was attacked." She sniffled as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Attacked by what, the fuckin' wall Tangi and hell you probably ripped ya own damn shirt." August said behind me.

"August not now." I turned looking at him.

He looked down at me and back to Tangi shaking his head. "You know she is fake as hell Reesha. I mean Kevon just left from here on that stalkerish shit and now she hea. Bruh you ain't gon' tell me this whole scene ain't fake as fuck."

I thought about what he was saying and he did have a point, but I didn't see Tangi hurting herself. I assumed it was one of them crazy ass niggas she be messing around with. I noticed she was giving August a weird look and I wondered what that was about.

"August lemme find out what the hell is really going on."

"A'ight, but she on that thin line between love and hate shit. She want what she can't have and she hate the fact that what she can't have is into someone else. In fact they have always been, but she just didn't give a fuck about the friendship." He said

I could feel the tension radiating between the two. Something was seriously up and I was gon' find out what the hell he meant.

"Tangi who did this to you and why would they?"

"Cause she a hoooooooooo." August said as he walked off. I turned and glared at him. He really felt some type of way about Tangi, hell he always has and I never could understand why.

"Damn August really hates me and I ain't neva did shit to him, but try and be nice." Tangi said staring at me.

"Look Tangi what is going on and who did this to you?"

"I can't say, but I didn't know who to come to. Reesha I apologize how I came off on you early, but I just don't wanna see you get hurt by him again."

"Tangi, you come here a dishelved mess and you can't tell who did this? I don't know what the fuck you come here for if you not gon' tell me who did this?" I folded my arms across my chest.

"I came because I was hoping you would understand, but I guess I was wrong. The one time that I need you, you blow me off all because you letting August gas you up."

"Tangi you need to get off my doorstep and as far as August is concerned he ain't got shit to do with me not opening my arms to you. You came here obviously on some bullshit and that's one thing I don't make time for. When you get some common damn sense then you come talk to me like a real woman." I stepped in the house closing the door.

I don't know what's been up with her lately, but she be tryin it. We used to be so close. I shared all my secrets with her, but lately I don't trust her like that. It's something she hiding and I'm sure to find out. I looked around and August was nowhere in sight. I knew like hell this nigga did not make himself at home in my bed.

I sighed and hesitantly made my way upstairs. I knew he was going to wanna finish the lil session we had going on, but I didn't think that was a good idea. It was too much shit going on and besides he needs to tell me what the hell is really going on.

I stood outside my room door before going inside. I had planned in my mind to take a shower and get in bed. I was gonna watch a lil tv until I fell asleep,but I knew that with him here he wasn't gon' let that happen. I opened the door and walked in. I didn't even look his way. I went straight to my dresser so that I could pull out me some night clothes.