Jealous Actions

August

"Reesha who tha' fuck was that nigga you was smilin' and grinning with?" I stared at her intently.

She smirked and shook her head. "You are a fucking trip. You let me walk away and you let me know that you wanted nothing to do with me other than fucking ,me. Well you said that's all you could offer. Now you wanna show up like you right cause you see me out with somebody else. Boy get the fuck outta here with that jealous shit." She shoved me off her and walked over to her mantle looking at the pictures there.

I ran my hands across my head because I was getting pissed by the second, but I couldn't understand why when she wasn't my girl. Still I didn't like the fact of another nigga being around her like that.

"Reesha don't fucking play with me."

I swung around like someone had physically slapped me. "Don't play with you! It seems all the hell you know how to do is play. You have been playing these games for so long and now you wanna act like I'm something now that I can pick up and move on. It doesn't feel good to be on the sidelines does it?"

"Are you plannin' on fuckin' him?"

"You are a fuckin' asshole. Just cause them ho's you out there fuckin' around with fuckin' everybody and they uncle don't mean I my pussy is open house. You betta getcho damn mind right if you gon' come here tryna blow up and shit." She walked over and made her a glass of wine.

"You kno' he can't handle you like I can. He can't make you feel like I can." I stood closely behind her as she sipped from her wine.

"Everything is about damn sex with you. And I pray to God Braylon don't handle me the way that you did and if he got any sense he won't make feel like you did, which is heartbroken."

I couldn't say nothing because she was right. I treated her like she was one of them ho's in the street when she was far from it. I didn't know what the hell was wrong with me. I can go out here and fuck who I want to, but I don't want nobody touching her.

I sighed and I wrapped my arms around her waist. I felt her tense up and I knew that she was feeling some type of way right now.

"Reesha, I'm sorry for hurting you. I just wanna see that beautiful smile again." I tighten my hold on her, but she didn't say anything. She just kept drinking her wine.

"Yung you are damn trip you know that." She side stepped me and walked into the living room.

"Look Re-"

"No you look. I am tired of this damn game you playing. You don't want me, but you wanna have unlimited access to my pussy. Then you think that you have ownership of me because you took my virginity and because we fucked last week, but you got it twisted."

I stood there staring at her and I knew that no matter what she still loved me and I loved her too, but I just wasn't ready for the relationship shit.

"Reesha what do you want from me. I ain't got shit ta' give other than what I told you."

"I don't want a muthafuckin' thing from you and you can give what you got in your pants to them ho's out there. I don't know who or what you thought this was, but I am not settlin' just some damn dick when I know I deserve more. That shit works for them simple minded females that fall all over you, but just because I love yo stupid ass don't mean I gon' fall all over you ass either."

I walked up on her and lifted her up.

Reesha

"Boy if you don't put me down. I'ma beat yo skinny ass." I hit him on his back as he carried me to the kitchen. He sat me on the counter and looked dead in my eyes.

"A nigga kno' he fucked up and still fuckin', but I'm being honesty witcha' baybeh. I coulda lied and sold you a dream that you coulda easily bought, but I ain't tryna do all that." He squeezed my thighs and smiled down at me.

I rolled my eyes and didn't crack no kind of smile. This nigga a damn trip. Now his ass act like he wanna care. He can miss me with that shit.

"You are so full of shit. If you hadn't seen me with Braylon you wouldn't even be here now and you know it. News flash I like Braylon and it ain't a damn thang you can do about it." I smirked and I saw the anger flash in his brown eyes.

"You and Bruno gon' get fucked up. Keep on playin' La'Reesha."

"His name is Braylon not Bruno."

"I really don't give a fuck what his name is. All I know is you can date him or whateva, but you bet not fuck that nigga." He said as he gripped my thighs tighter.

"Yung you sound real stupid and let my fucking legs go!" I yelled and mushed his head.

I heard my phone going off and I knew it was Braylon. I tried getting off the counter, but he wouldn't budge.

"Move man! I need to get my phone." I fought against him.

"That nigga can wait. I'm gettin' my time with you right na."

"What the fu-mmmm....noooo-August."

He was kissing on the inside of my thighs. I knew his slick ass was gon' try something.

"August stop! This can't happen."

"Reesha you really want me ta' stop?" He eased my shorts off. "You sure?" He eased my thong off.

"A-A-August why are you doing this?"

"Because you want me too." He bent his head in-between my thighs.

The first feel of his warm wet tongue against my wet flesh felt so good. I had never experienced this and it was the best feeling. His tougue worked wonders on my center. I could feel him spelling his name out with his tougue and I knew at that moment he was tryna to claim ownership.

"Aaaaah fuck! August I'm about to cu-Fuuuuuucccckkk!" I screamed out as my legs shook.

His tongue kept moving and I started tryna to back away, but he had a firm grip on my thighs. I felt another orgasm rip through my body and my body shook. Even still he didn't let up. He was tryna prove a point and dammit if he wasn't.

He finally rose up and he looked at me with a cocky smirk. I realized in that moment I had fucked up. I needed to clear my head and get him the hell out of here.

"August you need to leave." I jumped off the counter putting my thong and shorts back on.

"Re-"

"August please just leave." I ran my hands through my hair and glared at him.

He stood there for a minute and shook his head. I could tell that he was angry, but just because he ate me doesn't change how anything. He walked out slamming the door behind him.

Shit just got more complicated....dammit...

Okay a quick lil something I put together. Excuse all mistakes!