Bitches Talk Too Much/Card Fun

La'Reesha

I had just got off and was meeting my best friend. Tangi Martin. We had been friends since I was six and she was seven. She had recently moved to Atlanta about two months ago. She was a well know makeup artist in the area and she had been traveling a lot because she was always needed to do makeup. I was sitting in a both scrolling through my phone. as I waited for her to arrive. I took a sip of my water and looked up as Tangi made her way towards the table.

She was a lil darker than me with a curvy frame of a model and a short hair cut, but right now she was rocking her Brazilian Remy.

"Hey boo." She said as she sat down.

"Hey love. How is it going?"

"Good, but I need me a drink. Today has been a long day."

"Tell me about it."

"So what's been going on with you other than you making that money." She asked as she opened her menu scanning the contents.

"Nothing other than working and August came to the bank a couple times. My mom invited him for dinner yesterday and I think that's about it."

I looked at her and she was just staring at me.

"You mean fine ass Yung that took your virginity." She raised her brows in surprise and then smirked.

"Yes and tell the whole damn world Tangi."

"My bad, but damn it's been like six years since you seen him and its been six years since you even seen a dick let alone felt one."

"Tangi do not start and don't start thinking the shit I already know you are thinking either."

"Okay what is that I'm thinking?" She placed her hands on the table and looked at me.

"That I need to get some and I need to get it from him, but you and I know that ain't gon' happen."

"Okay if you say so."

The waiter came and took our orders. There was a moment of silence and I didn't know if I should tell Tangi about the incident with August or not.

"Reesha what are you thinking about so hard?" She asked as she took a sip of her martini.

"It's nothing important." She stared at me and I knew she knew I was lying.

"You might as well tell me because you know you are itchin to tell me anyway." She shrugged nonchalantly.

"Okay Tangi listen-" I stopped when I heard these females at the table behind us talking about August.

"Reesha why did you st-" I placed my hand up indicating I wanted her to be quiet for a minute.

***conversation at the table behind them***

"Girl August is so fuckin fine and I would ride his dick all damn night."

"Well while you talkin about I already had it and when I tell the shit was good as fuck. His stroke game is on point he has the biggest dick I have ever seen."

"Bitch why you holdin out on us. When did you and him fuck?"

"Last night, but the only thing he don't do is eat pussy."

"Oh I coulda told you that because he speaks about not eating random box in a lot of his interviews."

"Shit as long as the dick was good I wouldn't worry about it."

"Yeah I guess you right."

*********

"Tangi bitches talk too much and they tell all they fucking business." I took a sip of my drink and shook my head.

"What are you talking about?"

"I could hear the conversation at the table behind us and they were talking about August dick."

"What?!"

"You heard me. One of the girls obviously fucked him last night. I know its true because when he was kissing me before he left his phone rung and it was a female."

"Wait. Stop right there. Did you just say he was kissing you."

"Dammit! That slipped, but it wasn't like that."

"Mhm if you say so, but he kissing you and fucking somebody else. That nigga too smooth. It's obvious that he feels more for you than just sex because he doesn't strike me as the type that kisses any female."

"And that's exactly why my legs are gonna stay closed at least to him anyway. He got all these ho's chasing his dick and I not tryna be made a fool of again."

"Reesha he was young and dumb then. You know how niggas are at that age."

"Whateva this fool made a bet with his niggas saying that he could get it a month and he did because I fell for his bullshit. To this day he still doesn't know I know he made a bet as stupid as that. Then it wasn't just the bet, the next day and there on out he acted like he didn't know who the fuck I was. Weeks later he left Houston and I never saw him until he showed up at my bank."

"Reesha you are so angry and bitter because you love him and somewhere deep down he loves you too, but he just tryna to fight it."

I didn't say anything as I continued to eat my food. I knew that she was right, but I was not about to fall into that trap of heartbreak again. I will always love him, but knowing he doesn't feel as strongly as me lets me know not to lose myself like that.

We finished our meal and headed out. We hugged and said our goodbyes. I hopped in my Range heading home. I pulled up to my house and got out. I opened the door and kicked my heels off. I flopped on the couch and sat there thinking about the kiss on yesterday. I shook my head tryna to clear it of the thoughts I was having, but it was no use because they were already there.

August

I sat back on my sofa smoking a blunt and sippin on some ciroc. I was in chill mode and I didn't wanna be bothered. I kept hearing my phone go off and I knew it was shawty that I hooked up with last night. She been blowing a nigga up and I hate that shit. If I tell you ass that its just a fuck then you need to respect that shit.

If a ho get hooked that ain't my fault because they kno' the deal upfront. I neva' understood how a ho got hooked on one dick when they used to having they pick of dicks. It's like having picks of different kinds of ice cream. I blew smoke outta my mouth and let my mind drift to Reesha. Seeing her yesterday and that fiesty ass attitude turned me on. She still mean as fuck if not meaner. She need some dick in her life, but I can already see she ain't tryna to go there wit a nigga. I know she won't to, but she holding back.

That makes me wonder if she fucking wit anybody now. As beautiful as she is I don't see why she wouldn't be. I finished smoking my blunt and finished my ciroc. I picked up my phone and sent Reesha a text.

August: A nigga bored and shit. You should come and keep me company. We can play cards like we used to. This my address 1605 Andrews Circle. Pull up.... sent 7:35 pm

I'ma wait and see what she does. Its been a long time since we been around each other and its no point in staying away from each other regardless to the situation at hand. I want Reesha, but I'm gon' make her come to me.

I had just laid my phone when it went off with a text message from Reesha.

Reesha: Give me thirty...we need to talk anyway and don't try no funny shit eitha. Fyi I'ma beat yo ass in cards my nigga so get ready to lose... received 7:42

I smirked because I was gon' make this card game interesting. I stroked my chin and got up to take a quick shower. She better hope she wins every hand she deals cause I'm tryna make sure I come out the winner for the reward I have in store....