She Don't Know

August

It had been a couple days since that shit went down with me and Reesha. A nigga felt played, but I guess I deserved it. Hell I didn't think that she would blow me off after I put this tongue on her. Once again I was wrong. I sat lookin' out the window of my home office. I had been chillin' on my music due to other business endeavors. I would still go out and perform, making appearances.

I couldn't believe that she was actually dating another nigga. I can't understand how she can just move on like that, when I know how she feels. The thing is she don't know how I feel. If I tell her how I feel now she is gon' think I am only telling her because of that other nigga. What she don't know is that I loved her every since that night she shared her body with me. Damn if I could take all the stupid shit I did back I would to have her, but can I really be with one girl when I'm so used to having my picks of women.

I sighed and took a sip of my water. I was tryna figure all this shit out in my mind, but I couldn't cause I was really fucked up. I was fucked up because she act like she into that nigga and ain't a damn thang Yung can do about it. I have never been fucked up like this about no female and now its even more so because I could be losing her for good. I opened my desk drawer and pulled out a photo of me and Reesha when we were sixteen. We were smiling at each other as my brother took the pic of us.

She didn't know I still had that photo and I would often get it and stare at it from time to time. She got my heart and don't even know it. I'm just afraid of losing too much of myself that I want give no more than what I feel is necessary.

"Fuck!" I yelled out in frustration.

The way I'm feeling is my own damn fault and I have no one to blame other than myself. I got up and walked into my bedroom. I went inside my walk-in closet and pulled out and old lock box. It contained some of the letters that I had written to Reesha after I left, but I never sent them cause pride wouldn't let me. My flame never stopped burnin' for her and it hasn't stopped now. I'm just adding the wrong kinda fuel to the flame making it worse.

Only if she knew....

La'Reesha

I sat on my patio in deep thought. I couldn't believe all the shit that went on between August and I, all because he is jealous and now wants to claim me. I guess he don't like the fact of another guy being all in what he thinks is his terrritory. I held my wine glass and swirled the contents around. Of course my mind went back to the oral treat that he gave and that was the best feeling in the world. Even though it felt good it still didn't change how I felt. He couldn't just come and eat my pussy, thinking I was gon' be under a spell because he ate his late night special.

I was really feeling Braylon, but I needed to talk to him about what was going on in my life. He deserves to know because I don't believe in leading people on. Braylon is a really respectful guy and such a sweetheart. He sends me text every morning, telling me to hava good day. Stuff like that goes a long way with me. Even still I like Braylon, I still love August. I don't even know if it will even die because for six years I didn't deal with nobody all because of him.

This shit is so damn complicated and I hate that because at this point, it is difficult to just be his friend. I want more, but the way I see it that will never happen. That's why I''m not wasting my time to see what he was gon' do because at this point I don't think he know what the hell he want. I sighed getting up going inside. I ran my hand through my thick hair and headed to my bedroom. Everytime I looked at this room I thought about what we did and I get a tingling sensation between my thighs.

Get it together Reesha....

Tasha

I was counting money money and I happened to look up and see a mysterious looking woman. She seemed outta place as she strode over to the counter. As funny as it seems something was familiar about her. It was like I knew her from somewhere. Even though she was tryna to hide her appearance there was something about her.

"How can I help you?" I smiled and she started at me through her designer shades. She didn't say anything. All of a sudden she turned on her heels and walked out like it was a fire. I watched her walk away and the more I watched her the more she seem so familiar. I continued to count money and I rose my head in a panic. I had just realized who she was.

"No it can't be. It just can't be." I mumbled to myself

I needed to make a phone call because she was supposed to be dead....

*******

I stood and looked at her body that had bruises covering it. I was shocked at the outcome of this whole ordeal, but shit happens. I walked down the stairs and eased out just like a thief in the night. I walked out and spoke to the neighbors. I smiled and got in my Hummer.

She just don't know....

Here is a lil something for y'all. Excuse all mistakes. I'm on these meds and they kicking in.

Lady K