We Need To Talk

August

I was still surprised about what happened last night. I couldn't believe that she hadn't had no dick since high school. I don't even know how the hell she did that cause as a nigga I have had my share of pussy, but its something that tugs at the bottom of my heart about her waiting. It was like she was saving herself for me. I was laid back in the chair she had off in the corner by the window sill. I stared at her still sleeping and my mind was all fucked up about last night.

I ran my hands across my curls and sighed heavily. Last night was one of the best, but I wasn't ready fa' that relationship shit. That wasn't where my head was at. I had already tried that shit once befo' and it left a bad taste in my mouth. I knew that when it comes to Reesha I shouldn't feel that way, but I don't wanna hurt with the way my heart is setup. I can let her in, but I don't want to. I can give her the dick, but not my heart. I was actually afraid after last night that she low key had my heart.

She started stirring in her sleep and her eyes fluttered opened. She met my intense stare and I wondered what she was thinking. At this point I know that we needed to talk and I already knew that she wasn't gon' like what I was gon' say, but shit a nigga was jus tryna to protect her from unecessary heartache.

"Reesha we need ta' talk." I rose up and braced my elbows on each knee as I stared at her beautiful face.

"Look Yung I'm not looking for a love song or a love story for that matter. I'm grown and I know what last night was about, so you ain't gotta give that pitiful ass speech, miss with that shit." She said sliding up in bed bringing the sheet up around her body.

She acutally caught me off guard with that. She had a nigga stuck and at a lost for words.

"Tell me somethin' Reesha." I paused and bent my head then looked back at her. "Why tha' hell you ain't been fucking nobody?"

"Simple. I value you my pussy and I'm not about to give it to some random nigga. With you I knew what it was cause I know how your mind works. You love'em and leave'em feenin' for more. I'm not about to be one of those females. So I got what I wanted as did you. With that being said I'm cool on sex, meaning after last night I don't need any."

This conversation ain't goin' how I thought it was gon' go. The shit she sayin' is like the shit I was gon' say, but in a different way to make her hate me. I felt like this was a mistake cause deep down if she decides to deal wit another nigga I ain't gon' be too happy about that shit. She just proved to me last night and even right now that her pussy belongs to me.

"So you cool on all that relationship shit?" I asked.

"Yung are you deaf or something? I just explained what was what, but to reassure you I am all the way cool on it. No need to worry."

I was about to respond when my phone rung and it was Darron.

"Wassup man?"

"Nothing much. I need to meet up wit you about a business endeavor."

"Okay cool." I looked at Reesha and she was frowning as if she was in some type of pain.

I hung up and walked over to the bed. I looked down at her and decided to be the typical petty asshole.

"Damn Reesha you shouldn't let one of them small dick niggas attempt to beat it down befo' I got it. Shit you look like you can't get outta this hea' bed." I smirked at her and rubbed my chin. I saw the fire in her eyes and I knew that she was bout to go off on my yella ass.

Reesha

This asshole right here gon' make me fuck him all the way up. He always saying and doing some shit to piss me the fuck off. Sadly I let him get under my damn skin.

"Yung if you don't getcho fuckin' ass outta my damn house I promise you won't like me. You say and do some of the dumbest shit. Now I remember why I don't fuck withchu like that."

"Guess what Reesha, you just fucked wit a nigga last night, so stop blowing hot air."

"Get the fuck out asshole!" I yelled

"I jus love fuckin't witcho mean ass. Maybe I need ta' give ya ass some mo' of this dick and see if I can fuck all that meaness outta ya ass."

That was the last straw for me. I grabbed a small globe on the nightstand and threw it at his ass. He ducked and looked at me like I was crazy. In rapid speed he walked over to me and pinned both my arms down on the bed on each side of me.

"Reesha don't getcha' ass fucked up." He glared at me with flared nostrils.

Something about seeing him get angry that quick turned me on. No Reesha think wit ya head not ya pussy. I didn't realize I was looking at him lustfully until he called me out on it.

"See Reesha ya ass want this dick right na' but you made it clear what this was and respect a woman that can be blunt about they shit. Although I know you playin that hard role. It's cool wit me, but I gurantee that you will be coming back to ride this dick and a few mo' thangs." He stepped back and let me go.

He started getting dressed and didn't pay me anymore attention. He was fully dressed. He paused at the door and left me with words that had me thinking.

"Reesha I kno' you betta' than you think, but since you wanna play that act like a lady and think like a nigga shit, I'ma let you do that, but you gon' see this shit ain't no damn game. Especially when you start feenin' late night and you want that good pipe, but ain't got nobody to call. You coulda has this dick anytime you wanted it, but you let me know what's the deal." He walked out and left me with my mouth wide ass open.

Damn what the fuck have I got myself into?

********

"Baby what's wrong? You been in deep thought since you been here." My mother asked in a concerned tone.

"Oh nothing momma. Just thinking about this merger and all that's in store." I lied, but I wasn't about to tell my momma what the deal really was.

"Okay Reesha if you say so, but there is something I wanna ask you?" She looked at me intently.

"Okay momma ask away."

"Why in the hell are you limping?"

I thought that I was gonna die of total embarrassment. Hell was it really that damn bad. That makes me wonder now does she know Iost my virginity back then.

"Momma you know how I be working out and sometimes I got too hard." I looked at her hoping that she believed me.

She looked at me for a minute longer and didn't say anything. Then out the blue she spoke up.

"Well you gotta be careful how you position your legs when you working them out."

"Yeah..um I will try to keep that in mind." I wanted to be put in a coffin a buried right now. My mother was too much for words sometimes and this was one of those times.

"Did Agust workout with you?"

"WHAT!?" I barked out.

"Well you told me that he likes to workout a lot and I just assumed y'all were working out together. Geesh Reesha men and women workout together all the time."

"True." I said in a shaky breath.

I knew it was time for me to get my ass outta here. I had been questioned about everything. I knew I shouldn't have brought my ass here, but I didn't wanna sit in the house. I was too exhausted for work today so this is where I came. Big mistake.

I was so gonna kill Yung's tall ass for fucking up my walk. Hell a blind man probably could see that I had been royally fucked and boy was I ever...