Talk Into Sex

La'Reesha

"Answer the damn question La'Reesha. Why the hell is that nigga here?" Kevon asked angrily.

"Hol' up nigga, don't be comin' ova' hea' disrespectin' and shit. I promise you don' want them problems." August piped in.

"La'Reesha, you gon' let this nigga disrespect me like that?"

"Kevon you have got to be legally stupid to come to my house unannouced and to top it off you coming at me like you bought and paid for my house. Whoever I have in my damn house is my fuckin' business, not yours. I suggest you get the hell off my doorstep or else we gon' have some problems."

He rubbed his chin and smirked. He looked over my head at August and gave him a glare that was supposed to scare or intimidate him. Kevon was swimming in a sea of sharks and he don't wanna go there with Yung's crazy ass, cause I know first hand.

"La'Reesha I hope you know what the fuck you doing. I don't take too kindly to being pushed aside."

"Aye my nigga is that a threat or some shit, cause if so you betta' think twice befo' comin' off like yo bitch made ass a G." August stepped in front of me.

"August let that shit go. I'm not worried about him or his weak ass threats." I pulled him by his arm and closed the door on a angry Kevon.

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. I walked back over to the couch and sat down. I looked up and August was just standing there looking at me. I furrowed my brows and looked at him in the manner that he was looking at me.

"Yung what the hell you looking at me like that for?" I raised a brow.

"Cause you look so damn sexy when ya lil ass mad. I like to see you get niggas in check." He said as he walked back over to the couch, wearing a smile on his face.

"Oh you mean like how I getcho' ass in check, huh?" I popped my lips and smirked cockily.

"Reesha you kno' what I can't even front because you be having a nigga in his feelings when you check my ass." He placed his hand across his chest as if he was physically wounded.

"You oughta feel that way, considering the dumb shit that you do. Anyway what the hell you need to talk to me about?"

"We need to talk about a lot of shit, but first I wanna apologize fa' the dumb shit that I did. Reesha I'm truly sorry fa' that bullshit I was on back then. You didn't deserve any of that." He looked at me and I felt a lil tug on my heart, but I wasn't giving in that easily.

I stretched my legs out and my feet were touching the side of his thigh. He looked down at my feet and back at me. He lifted my bare feet in his lap and started massaging them. His hands were working wonders.

"Mmmm. August, that feels so good. I didn't know you could do all this." I relaxed more into the sofa.

"Reesha I can do a lot of thangs, but you ain't ready yet." He winked at me and bit on that damn lip.

I felt a lil moisture pool between my thighs and I knew I needed to come back to reality real quick. I quickly pulled my feet outta his lap and tucked them under me. He looked at me knowingly and I knew he knew what was up. The intense stare he was giving me was doing things to my heart rate, breathing and my nether regions.

"Um I think I'ma get me a glass of wine." I stood up and looked at him. "Would you like a glass of wine?"

"Yeah, but I know what I really want Reesha." He replied grabbing my arm and tugging me in his lap.

"Yung we are not doing this shit, so don't even start this."

"Why we can't do this Reesha?" He leaned in and kissed my neck as he massaged my right breast. I leaned my head back because the feeling was so supreme.

"Y-Y-Yung..w-we can't do this." I moaned when slid his hand under my shirt.

"Reesha you kno' you want this." He made his dick jump against my ass." You feel that shit. This what you do ta' me without even tryin." His accent was sinfully heavy and he was causing my mind to conjure up sinful thoughts of naked, sweaty bodies, between my satin sheets.

My body was on fire and it was all because of the flames he was igniting. Somehow I had shifted where I was straddling him. He had his head resting on the back of the sofa as he stared deep in my eyes. It was like he was a magnet pulling me in because I couldn't break eye contact.

"Reesha I want you so fuckin' bad right na." He reached up and tugged me by my hair.

I was speechless. The only thing that I could do was bite on my lip. He was turning me on so damn much. I couldn't think straight with him being in such close proximity.

"Tell me you want me and I will give you this dick any way you want it."

Still I couldn't say one damn word. In all acutality I was afraid to admit that I wanted him.

"Reesha."

"I want you Yung."

August

I brought her head down to connect my lips to her sexy ass lips. I wound my hand in her hair, grippin' tightly as I tongued her ass down. I wasn't real big on kissin', but it was something special about Reesha, that made me wanna kiss her all damn night.

She ran her hands through my hair as she got lost in our lustful kiss. I slowly pulled back, licking her full lips in the process. She looked sexy as fuck with her hair wild and her face free of makeup.

"Lemme see how wet that pussy is." I pushed her lil shorts to the side and she was wetta' than muthafucka. I played in her wetness and watched the faces she made as I teased her. Right when I felt her about to cum I removed my fingers.

In a surprising move she grabbed my hand and stuck my fingers in her mouth, tasting her essence. That was the last straw fa' a nigga.

"Raise up." She rose up and I slid her shorts off, throwing them on the floor. I had on some sweats, so I easily pulled my dick out and stroked it.

I reached in my wallet to get a condom. I tore the packet and rolled it down my thick shaft.

"C'mon and ride this dick girl."

She slid down on my shit and I had to close my eyes. She was so fuckin' tight and wet. Her walls were grippin' me like the jaws of life.

"Fuck Reesha!"

She started moving and I tightly gripped her waist. Just when I was about to fuck her shit up, the doorbell rang.

"Reesha let tha' muthafucka ring." I grunted as she bounced on my dick.

"I-I-I can't..it might-aaaaah fuuuuuccck!" She yelled out as I thrust upwards, hitting her g-spot.

"Now what was that ya ass couldn't do?"

She didn't reply, but that damn door bell kept ringing. Before I could go deeper she hopped up and found her shorts, putting them back on.

"Tha' fuck Reesha! You just gon' get up and leave me hard as a fuckin' rock."

"Sorry boo, I might make it up to you." She walked-slightly limped to the door.

I sighed and fixed my shit back. I looked down and I was gon' have to relieve this shit. I got up and was about to head upstairs when I heard Reesha cuss. I knew I couldn't go to the door with my dick tenting my sweats, but at this point I was like fuck it. Whoever it was, was gon' see a big ass dick.

When I got to the door I said the same thang that Reesha said.

"Tha fuck...."