Goin' Hard Tonite

August

"Reesha I didn't come ta' talk. I came ta' fuck." I smirked because she stared at my ass like she was ready to cut my dick off and hand it to me.

"Yung I don't kno wh-" I pushed her ass in the house and shut the door. I was tired of these damn games she was playin wit me. "Nah Reesha we done wit allat that talkin' and teasin' shit." I grabbed her pushing her back against the wall.

"Whatchu you got on unda' this hea' lil robe?" I reached down and skimmed my fingas across her collarbone. Her breathing became shallow and her heart rate sped up. "I see you undastand what a nigga mean na." I undid the sash and she might as well been naked.

"You knew I was comin' fa' that ass. You probaby was thinkin' bout a nigga and what you wanted me ta' do ta' ya ass, but baybeh ta'night I'm goin' hard." I lifted her and she automatically wrapped her thighs around my waist.

I didn't have ta' ask whea' her room was because I saw tha' light on and pushed tha' door open. I let her slide down my body and I pushed the robe off her body. I took a minute to stare at her body. Reesha had filled out and I was bouta' fill her with this dick. I jus hope she can hang wit a nigga na.

I kept heain' somethin' vibratin' or buzzin', whateva' it was tha' shit was annoyin.

"Reesha what tha' fuck is that noise?" Her eyes got wide and her face turned red. She rushed to her nightstand and fumbled around in thea' cuttin' off whateva it was. My curiosity got tha' best of me so I stepped behind her and as pushed her hand outta the way. When I saw what it was I looked at her and smirked.

She was bouta' freak her damn self.

"Yung don't say shit. I'm grown and what I do behind these wall is my damn business."

"Look I ain't judgin' but you kno' if you wanted to feel some real sexual gratification, all you had ta' do was ask." I leaned down and started placing kisses on her neck. I tilted her head back fa' betta access and I felt her givin in ta' me. I stepped back and removed my hat and shirt. She looked up and down my chest and bit her lip.

I stepped out my J's and undid my pants, coming out of them. I walked back over to her and roughly pulled her to me. I kissed and trailed my tongue on her neck. I reached around and moved her panties to tha' side and it was like Niagra falls between her thighs. She was wetta than a muthafucka.

"Y-Y-Yung...sssssshit!" I continued my exploration. She had coated my fingas with her juices and my dick was ready to do some thangs to Reesha's teasin' ass. I removed my hands and lifted her up high and let her slowly slide down my body. I laid her on tha' bed and was about to get on top of her, but she pushed me on my back. She surprised tha' shit outta me with that move.

"Reesha be careful cause this shit hea' not a game." She looked at me and smirked. She thought I was playin, but she was soon gon' see. She straddled me started placing kisses on my neck. I then felt her tongue making a trail. I ran my hand up and down her back and sides as she did her thing. She had me curious about what that mouf could do.

She got to the A on the center of my neck and she kissed, licked and sucked on it. She had me grippin' her hips, making her grind one me. I knew she could feel my dick all in her center, but shit she was bouta feel it a whole lot deeper. She made her way down my chest kissing all over it. She got down to my stomach, but came back up and licked my lips. I slid my tongue out and we hovered our lips over each other. I felt her flick her tongue again.

I rolled her on her back and kissed her neck and enjoyed tha' feel of her nails in my back. She slid her hands down to the dents in my lower back and just got lost into what my mouth was doing. I rose up fa' a minute to pull her lil see through cami off. Once I had it off I kissed down her chest, letting my mouth give both her breast pleasurable attention.

"Yung..."

I knew she was ready fa' this dick, but she had ta' wait til I was ready ta' give it to her. I kept kissing down her body and my chains around my neck trailed down her body as my mouth went on a journey. She ran her hands through my curls as I got to her center. I spread her legs and placed my head there as I looked up at her as she looked at me. I kissed the inside of her right thigh and licked it, neva taking my eyes off her. I did the same thing to the other thigh and ran my tongue across the center of thong covered lips.

I came back up her body while I ripped her damn thong. I threw it across the room. I let my lips hover over hers then I slowly let my lips meet hers in a lustful kiss. I pulled back to get up and get a condom out my pocket. I looked at her laying there and she was sexy as hell. I dropped my polo's and her eyes widened in surprise. I stroked myself and looked at her and then down at my dick. I tore the condom open and rolled it on.

I walked back to the bed and pulled her the edge.

"Reesha shit bouta' get real in hea' so I hope ya lil teasin' ass can handle what Yung bouta' to put on ya ass." I grabbed both her legs and placed them together. I pushed them back towards her chest and head. I placed myself at her entrance and started pushing in. I had to grit my teeth because I was having a time tryna slid through.

"Aaaaaaah..Fuck!" She screamed out in pain.

"Damn Reesha when the last time you had some dick cause you tight as fuck." I pushed the tip in and I felt her tense up. I paused and looked at her. Something wasn't right.

"Reesha what tha' hell man. I know you ain't no virgin cause I took that, so what's the deal?"

Reesha

I knew this was gonna come and I really didn't wanna have to admit that I hadn't been with nobody since him, but I needed to tell him before he damaged me for life. I wanted and needed my cervix.

"Yung I-well the last time I had sex was six years ago. You were my first and last."

He just looked down at the position we were in and looked at me like I had grown to heads or a third eye. I knew what he was thinking but I didn't wanna have this conversation, especially not now.

"Yung just don't question it. Just fuck me!" I could tell that he was hesitant and he felt some type of way about what I had just told him, but it is what it is.

"Reesha I-"

"You said you didn't come to talk that you come to fuck, so do just that." He pushed in a lil further and I had to grip the spread. I thought he was gon' rip my walls from how big he was. He pushed a lil more until he was finally all the way in. He started to move in and out of me slow and easy. I looked up and he was clenching is jaw.

He felt so good, but I was still tryna to get used to the feel of him. He started to speed up and I started to relax a lil until he went too deep too fast. I screamed out and he pulled out turning me over. I had my ass in the air and he slid back inside.

"Damn Reesha....so muthafuckin' tight and wet."

"Shit Yung...Go harder." I knew at that moment I was about to fuck up my whole reproductive system, but his stroke game was A fuckin one.

I felt him going harder and faster then I felt myself about to cum.

"Gon' head and cum Reesha. I'ma still fuck you while you cumming."

I rode out the waves of my orgasm as he continued to go deep. He pulled me by my hair and started fucking the living shit outta me.

"Yunnggggg!"

"That's my name....tell me you luh this dick?"

"Yung....aaaaahh fuck...I-I love this dicckkkk!"

I felt another orgasm ripped through me like a freight train.

"Fuck Reesha I'm bouta buss." He let my hair go and grabbed my waist and went postal in my pussy.

He finally came with a loud grunt of satisfaction. I was numb and at this point I wasn't sure if I was gonna be able to feel my legs in the morning, hell even walk for that matter.

"You good." He asked as he slid outta me.

"Yeah I'm good. I think." He helped me up and carried me into the bathroom.

Damn he wasn't lyin when he said he was all grown and goin hard tonite.....

BURNIN' FLAMEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें