33. Kai

January 13,2020

I bit my lip as I sat on top of the toilet seat. My hands were shaking as my heart raced in my chest. It's been three weeks since Zeke and I were intimate and two out of those three weeks I have been feeling like utter crap. I have been throwing up constantly almost every very morning and just recently the smell of waffles and bacon makes me sick. The last time I had these symptoms I found out I was pregnant with Ashton.

Which led to me being barricaded in our master suite with a pregnancy test on the sink. I had taken it about five minute ago and the timer on my phone had gone off a little while ago indicating that it was time for me to check what the outcome was. I mean I wasn't opposed to having another baby, it's just that Ashton was barely a year old and I wanted to wait at least two years before having another one.

Alright, Kai, you're a big boy so gather your big boy pants and just look. I couldn't. I was too nervous to look. What if I was just coming down with the flu? And it's just a stomach bug? Would a stomach bug last three weeks though? Shaking my head, I took a deep breath before taking the test off the counter, I closed my eyes and counted down from three before reopening them and my heart skipped a beat as the boy letters practically slapped me in the face.

Positive. 2-3 weeks.

I was pregnant with mine and Zeke's second baby. Zeke and I were going to have another baby. Oh my god. Another baby. We were having another baby.

And I was three weeks along from what the test says. Which means that we conceived towards the end of last month right around Christmas.

I jumped when a knock on the door came followed by Zeke's voice echoing through the door.

"Kai? Are you in there?" He asked and I quickly put the test away from view before flushing the toilet.

"Yeah, give me a second" I called back as I washed my hands and made sure that the box the test was in was out of view before drying my hands and unlocking the door, "How was work?"

"Same as always," he replied with a tired smile as he leaned down to press a kiss to my forehead and I smiled wrapping my arms around his waist, "Caden said you've been feeling ill all  morning."

Of course he would notice. I nodded before pulling back and smiling up at him, "I'm feeling better now, so there's no need to worry," he nodded, "why don't we head downstairs and get something to eat before bed? I know you haven't eaten since lunch."

"Has Ashton eaten yet?" I nodded as we walked out do the room and headed back downstairs towards the dining room.

"Just finished feeding him a little while ago and now
he's down for the count," I said and he hummed holding to be door open for me to go in first, "what are you in the mood for?"

"You," I felt my face heat up at his words making look at him to see he had a smirk on his lips main my heart race in my chest, "I'm in the mood for you."

"I'm not food." I stated and he grinned.

"So? I still want you," he said as he walked over to me and pinned me up against the counter making me gasp as he began attacking my neck in love bite.

"Ze-Zeke," I moaned as his hands traveled under the dress I wore, "what if someone walked in?"

"They'll walk right out," he replied as his hand kept going up my leg before he skimmed my cock that was already straining in my panties making me moan and arch my back, "Fuck I love it when you wear panties."

I was too lost in him sucking on my neck and rubbing my member to make any words, all I seem to be able to make were sounds of ecstasy with the way he was making me feel.

We've only ever made love in our room so this was new and exciting. The mere thought of getting caught in the act only fueled me as I pulled his head away from my neck and pressed our lips together in a heated kiss. We fought for dominance but he quickly won making me mom as he sucked my tongue into his mouth. I gasped as I felt one of his fingers at my entrance.

"Shit," he groaned as he slowly inserted a finger in making me arch my back against him, "no matter how many times I make love to you, you're always so fucking tight,"

I could only moan as he began a steady rhythm of pulling out before pushing in and each time he did, he always hit that bundle of nerves making me see stars and toes to curl. Three fingers in and I was panting and Zeke was unzipping his pants before he was pulling me closer to the edge of the counter.

"Ready?" He asked with a strained voice and I nodded grabbing his face and kissing him only to throw my head back with a silent gasp as I felt him enter me only stopping for me to get used to him. And like he said, no matter how many times we've made love since we got together, it always felt like the first time with how big he was.

"Mo-move," I stuttered and he did. At first it was soft and gentle before it picked up and he was pounding into me like there was no tomorrow. And I wrapped my legs around his waist and rocked my hips with each thrust of his.

"Cl-close," I whined gasping and moaning, I could feel swart already beginning to form on my skin. I could hear voices outside in the hall and fuck did it excite me even more. I moaned when I felt his hand wrapped around my member and began pumping it along with his thrusts.

"Not yet," he said before his lips were once again on mine. I felt that burning sensation in the pit of my stomach and whined and gasped and moaned, "Fuck,"

"Zeke," I moaned and felt him beginning to get sloppy which meant he was close to his own release.

"Let go," and I did. I threw my head back and silently screamed as I came. He gave one final thrust of his hips before he reeled inside me. I could feel his come overflowing my entrance and moaned.

Even though he had released, Zeke remained inside me riding down from his high as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss.

"I love you," I murmured and he smiled rubbing his nose against mine making me smile.

"I love you too, baby."