12. Zeke

I sat back and just stared at the bitch and bastard as they struggled to get free which they will never be. They fucked with the wrong person's brother and they will fucking pay. The bitch was screaming like a damn banshee while the asshole was cursing and rattling the handcuffs again the metal pole they were cuffed to.

"Will you two just fucking shut up already?" I asked making them look up at me. Their eyes filled with fear. I know it's not right to hit a woman but fuck, this bitch deserved it. She lied to my brother about them being potential adoptees of a newborn baby when in fact she and her husband who also happened to be the bastard beside her only contacted him and Tony with lies making them give them a sum of 5 million dollars to get the adoption papers filled out. They scammed them and they will pay for it with not only their blood but their lives as well.

"Who the hell are you and why are we here?" The bastard asked with blood dribbling down his temple form where Lorenzo had hit him with bat to knock him out while his wife had a nice purple bruise forming on her cheek from the back hand slap she received from Santiago to shut her up when she began screaming once we had showed up at their doorsteps three hours ago.

"Your worst nightmare, if you must know" I replied with a smirk making him glare at me while his bitch of a wife began crying and begging to be let go, "shut the fuck up. You're screaming and crying is giving me a fucking headache"

"Don't talk to my wife that way you bastard," the idiot growled making me roll my eyes while I heard Santiago, Carlos and Lorenzo chuckle behind me earning glares as well.

"Ooh, I'm so scared," Lorenzo said and I could practically see him with a smirk on his lips when the other two burst out laughing

"Why did you bring us here?" The idiot asked, I should really refer them by their names but I couldn't careless, and I hummed

"Well you, for starters, fucked with my brother and his husband," I replied making them exchange glances before looking at me with confused expressions, "don't act clueless now, I'm sure their names will ring bells. Caden and Tony Belyakov"

I heard Heath, the bastard, curse under his breath while Karen, the bitch, gasped before bursting into tears again and quickly began apologizing and begging for me to let her go but I could careless what she wants, "you lied to them promising them a baby that never existed. Did you really think that you would get away with that?"

"Who the fuck are you?" Heath asked and I sighed

"Like I said your worst nightmare but if you want to know my name then it's Zeke Robertson, I'm sure you've heard of me," I stated with a smirk as their eyes widened into saucers upon hearing my name. My name was everywhere. Everyone knew who I was and they feared and respected me. So their reaction didn't phase me in the least bit considering what they've done to Caden and Tony, "you scammed my brother and brother in law with a fake baby and that doesn't sit well with me but I'll have you know that both Caden and Tony should be arriving soon and you'll wish you never messed with them especially when Tony gets hold of you both"

Just as I had finished my sentence, I could hear doors being slammed shut as the sound of approaching footsteps got closer and closer before the door to the torture room opened. Tony stood in the doorway as angry as a lion ready to tear its prey down. He wore a black t-shirt with black cargo pants and black combat boots. His hair was a mess and his tattoos were as prominent as ever with his muscles constricting as he balled his fists at his sides.

"Ahh, speaking of" I said not moving from my sitting position while watching Heath and Karen look at the newcomer with wide eyes, "Good afternoon, Tony, how was your flight?"

"Good, I see you found the bitch and the bastard that ruined mine and Caden's hopes of adopting" he replied and I hummed

"I did, and as I promised, I didn't kill them" I stated