Chapter 18

Shawn

Explain. How do I try to explain without going off the handle? I could tell her the truth that there are about ten guys downstairs who were watching her and Megan dancing, drooling away and making obnoxious comments I will not repeat. Even her precious buddy Will couldn't tear his eyes off her. I had to get her out of there and away from their gazes.

"I just wanted some alone time with my girlfriend," I offer as explanation.

"So, you manhandled me up here," she says and I know she doesn't buy my lame reasoning.

"You didn't hear some of the gross shit the guys down there were saying about you," I tell her.

"So what? People are going to say shit. I was having a good time," she argues stubbornly.

"Well, I was not having a fun time," I admit to her as I move across the room and sit down on the edge of the bed. Lyla joins me a few seconds later, sitting beside me as her arms cross over her chest.

"Why can't you just ignore them?"

"I try to," I answer her as I sigh in defeat.

"You can't just carry me out of a room every time someone hits on me or makes a comment about me."

"I know, I know," I rush out as I run my fingers through my hair from the front to the back. "I lasted about a minute, but they kept going and I didn't want to hear anymore from the guy who said he wanted to bend you over the kitchen counter and-"

"Okay, I get it, you don't have to continue," she says cutting me off.

I stretch my arm out and wrap it around her, pulling her into my side.

"I'm sorry," I whisper down to her.

"I know you are. Maybe I should be happy you didn't knock any guys out, I mean that's growth right?" She teases and sticks her tongue out to me playfully as I roll my eyes.

"Ha ha ha," I respond. "Do you want to head back downstairs?"

"Hmmm, not quite yet," she says and I turn to face her as she licks her lips.

I don't waste another second as I lean into her, my lips pressing against hers and tasting the cheap beer we've been drinking from the keg tonight. Our kiss quickly escalates when I feel Lyla's hand running up my thigh and resting on the bulge in my dress pants. She moves her hand over me and even through two layers of fabric her touch is electrifying.

Our movements are rushed as we race to get undressed and I cover her body with mine as she lays back on the bed and I enter her. We both moan out simultaneously, the sensation of our bodies connecting overwhelming us. I move above her, slowly entering her with each movement.

I look down at her as I palm one of the breasts in my hand, lightly pinching and flicking over her nipple with my thumb. She moans out in pleasure and I keep my pace slow and methodical, feeling every part of her as I slide into her warmth. I can feel her hips bucking off the mattress as they meet me with each thrust.

"Shawn," she moans out my name as she tries to move her hips faster as they meet mine.

I know she wants me to go faster and I pull away from her, standing at the edge of the bed as I grab her legs and drag her to the edge with me. I reach for her arms and pull her to her feet, my lips crashing into her for a hungry kiss, my tongues claiming her mouth before I pull away.

"Turn around," I tell her and she does exactly that.

I push gently on her back to bend her over in front of me, her hands resting on the mattress to support her as I thrust into her, burying myself in her again. I don't hold back as I pound into her, gripping her hips in my hands to hold her in place. I keep thrusting my hips, feeling her tighten around my cock.

I can feel the sweat running down my forehead and I wipe it away with the back of my hand. I'm close to finishing and lean down over Lyla to kiss along her shoulder up to her neck as she calls out my name again and I'm done. I freeze above her, my body jerking as I spill into her.

I stand back and pull away from her as I move around the bedroom collecting our discarded pieces of clothing. We both get dressed as I'm reminded of the raging party downstairs when I hear the music faintly from outside the door. I pull Lyla into my arms again before we leave the bedroom, wanting to take in the last bit of alone time I have with her.

"My girlfriend is incredibly sexy," I tell her as I brush some of her hair away from her face and watch her blush at my words.

"You're pretty sexy yourself," she tells me and I wiggle my eyebrows at her as she bursts into laughter. She shakes her head at me as she pulls away from me and moves towards the door.

"I love you," I tell her as I start to follow her out. She opens the door and turns back to look at me over her shoulder.

"What's not to love?" She comments and winks at me as I laugh and follow her out of the bedroom and back to the madness downstairs.