Amelia's POV

I had no right to be angry or heartbroken. Klaus and I have been separated for 8 years, of course he could fuck who he wanted and I could to. But I'm not upset about that...no I'm upset he got her pregnant.

You see the thing about being angry as a vampire is you can barely control who you feast on it that moment and I was at that point. But being a hybrid witch meant I had to force down my thirst, there is no taking the easy way out and turning off my humanity. I had to live with it.

Although today was my lucky day, I'm in a town full of vampires who have hurt the witches. I already exclusively feed on vampires as most of them are bad. They are much easier to find than bad mortal humans, it makes me incredibly stronger as well since vampire blood is the strongest blood. It took a few years for me to become highly disciplined on pure vampire blood but a thousand years later here I am...a pro.

So now I was on the hunt for any horrible vampire. I usually play with my food before I eat it but I was too angry to even do that, I just want one second of being a ripper and then maybe I will feel better.

I followed the long dark alleyway to an open street in the quarter. No one was walking the streets, not a human or vampire in sight. The only light coming from the very few street posts making the street creepier than it actually is.

I almost turned around maybe hoping to find some another street until I heard a vampire woosh behind me, causing me to stop in my tracks.

"Come out and play." I spoke loudly as I raised and opened my arms slowly.

In a few mere seconds five vampires were surrounding me in a circle all with an evil smirk as they slowly closed in around me.

"Hello boys. I really wish we had time for introductions but I'm very hungry and I've heard you've been killing some witches so with that being said..." I dropped my smile as I ran to one of them and sunk my teeth in.

The others quickly running over to kill me but I was quicker, stronger and faster. It only took a few seconds for me to wipe out all five of them. It was a quiet fight and their bodies were now scattered on the street my anger still sitting in me because the fight was too easy.

"Pity. I was hoping you guys would make me less angry." I muttered as I felt the blood drip down my chin.

"You've made us very angry." A man's voice boomed as he came up behind me and grabbed me.

I didn't put up a fight as the man put my hands behind my back and other men started carrying the dead bodies on their shoulders. They were going to take me exactly where I needed to be.

To more vampires.

"Who the hell are you?" The man's voice questioned.

I didn't answer as we walked down the street with the other men behind us. His grip grew tighter on my wrists when he realized my silence.

"Marcel is going to kill you." The man laughed as we turned a corner. This street containing more light and I could hear a party going on in one of the buildings.

"I dare him to try." I laughed as we grew closer to the party.

The man twisted my wrists as he leaned in closer to my ear. "You'll be dead in less than a second."

I laughed to myself as I heard him. Marcel and I hate each other so incredibly much, but Marcel isn't stupid and he has never laid a finger on me not because I had Klaus's protection at the time but because Marcel was scared of me, he even admitted it a few times.

"Boys you first." The mysterious man ordered as we stopped at a beautiful tan building.

The other men walked around us as they stepped into the open building and I could hear the thud of each body hitting the ground as they presented my dinner. The gasp of the other vampires surrounding the street.

"Move." The man boomed behind me as he pushed into the building and through the men.

I smiled brightly with the now dried blood on my lips as I looked at the other vampires. My eyes bouncing around the room at the hundreds of vampires. Until my eyes met the one pair I didn't want to see, my smile faded as I stared back at him his eyes burning into mine.

Klaus.

Everything around me had stopped. All I could focus on was Klaus. I thought after 8 years I could look him in the face and not give it a second thought but as I look at him my anger grew stronger as I felt all the old memories come rushing back.

His face was hard to read. He looked angry and sad at the sight of me like he couldn't choose which to be more of. His eyes landed on the man holding me. His jaw tightened and his fist rolled into a ball.

"You brought Amelia?" Marcel questioned Klaus angrily.

I snickered as I looked back at Marcel. "Marcel..." I tsked. "I'm an independent woman haven't you heard? I haven't seen Klaus in 8 years."

"You killed my men!" Marcel boomed as he ran up to me. His face so close to mine I could see his eyes dilating from anger.

"Yes I did. And I'm going to kill this man holding me if he doesn't let go." I spoke calmly.

"Tell your boy to let go of her Marcel." Klaus threatened a small smile playing on his lips.

The famous scary smile. If Klaus has a smile on his face while threatening you it means you better fucking listen.

"You know how quick I can kill him Marcel." I whispered quietly.

Marcel was fuming. The veins were appearing under his eyes and his teeth were starting to sharpen but he ultimately decided to listen to me as he waved the man off.

The man let go but not without pushing me forward aggressively. "Push harder, I like it." I smirked as the man stepped around and stood next to Marcel.

He was a big man, his height and muscles would've beat me in the human world but as an original he had no shot even getting the chance to hurt me.

"Everyone! This is is Amelia Mikealson! An original vampire as well as an hybrid." Marcel announced with an evil grin on his face as he spun to face each vampire.

"But not an ordinary hybrid...no a witch hybrid." Marcel finished, his voice having a hint of disgust at the word witch.

All the vampires stepped forward in a threatening manner as they heard that I'm a witch. All of them staring me down like I was cat in a room full of dogs.

"Tell them your peasants to back off." Klaus growled towards Marcel.

I stared up at Klaus shocked written on my face as I watched him stand up for me. We didn't end on good terms and I fully expected him to throw me to the ground and let the army have their way with me.

"Or what?" Marcel threatened quietly as he started Klaus in the eyes.

I cleared my throat as I stepped over the dead bodies, inching me closer to Marcel and only a breath away from Klaus.

"For every witch you lay a finger on I'll kill one of your friends, for every witch you beat I'll kill three of your friends and for every witch you kill...I'll kill seven of your friends." I said loudly making sure every vampire heard me.

Klaus looked over at me as a small grin played on his lips and his eyes sparkled with proudness as he heard my threat. His breathing calming down as he watched Marcels army back down just a bit.

"You heard the woman. Keep your hands off the witches." Klaus smiled brightly as he raised his arms and opened them up.

Marcel didn't speak as he kept his eyes on me. The small daggers he was sending me spoke for themselves, he was too scared to fight back, as I can kill him with the snap of my fingers.

"Thank you all for the greetings! I must go now...I hope that werewolf bite gets fixed soon!" I yelled proudly as I spotted the man bleeding out of his neck as he sat on the brick flooring.

Before giving Klaus a second look I ran out of there, hoping to find something to clear my mind.