Amelia's POV

I entered his bedroom, closing the door behind me quietly. His back was turned to me as he stripped his shirt off of his head and threw it on the ground.

"Leave me alone." Klaus threatened with his back still turned to me.

I looked around his old bedroom as I placed my hand on the old bed set, my fingers tracing the old wood. "Do you remember the night you found Marcel?"

His head whipped around at my voice, his eyes beating anger as I intruded his space. "Yes." He growled.

I nodded my head as I kept tracing the wood, my eyes watching my fingers. "We laid in bed and talked about what we would do if we weren't vampires and were able to have children."

He swallowed, his eyes breaking the angry facade he had on. He stood still as each step I took put me closer to him.

"You told me and I quote 'if you could ever bare my children Lia darling, I would make the world shine with light just to see our children smile.' I said softly my eyes finally meeting his.

"I remember." He gulped, his chest rising and falling slowly.

"Then treat your child like that." I said seriously, my tone falling flat.

He glared at me slightly before closing in the space between us. His deep blue eyes flickered with anger again as he placed a hand on top of my hand causing my tracing of the wood to stop.

"You're forgetting the main difference." His husky voice penetrating my ears.

"And what's that?" I breathed out as I tried to keep my eyes connected with his making sure to show him that his touch has no affect on me anymore.

He cocked his head ever so slightly, his hand still on top of my hand. "The person baring my child isn't you."

"And it never will be, so treat her with respect." I said my voice rough with demand.

"I don't treat anyone with respect, specially not a girl I barely know." He said, his voice taut with distaste.

I took my hand out from under his and pushed past his shoulder as I walked towards the other side of his king bed. "I'll make you a deal...if you treat Hayley with an ounce of respect then I will treat Marcel the same." I said as I turned around to face him again.

He fell silent as he stared at me with perplexed eyes. I clicked my tongue my annoyance growing with the deal I came up with.

"It will help your plan if I stop putting Marcel in pain and Hayley will get the kind treatment she deserves." I explained since he stayed silent.

He laughed quietly, his abs flexing as he chuckled. My eyes fell to his chest and back up to him before I could make up scenarios in my head.

"You could never respect Marcel." He chuckled with a shake of his head.

My lips fell in a flat line. "If it meant Hayley was in good hands then yes I could."

"Why do you care how I treat Hayley?" He asked, his eyes crinkling at the corners as he questioned me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I like the girl, and all Elijah cares about is protecting the baby, she needs someone to be there just for her and not only because she's pregnant."

"What happened to jealous Amelia?" He questioned as he brought up our past.

It's not that I was the jealous type, I knew I was hot and I knew Klaus would never cheat on me but I liked to make sure girls knew what was mine.