10

Amelia's POV

"I cannot believe you disposed of those vampires without me. You know how I love to set things on fire." Rebekah smiled as she turned to me for using my magic to help Klaus set them on fire.

"Were we supposed to leave them in the front yard to rot? Besides they were my responsibility. They attacked the helpless pregnant girl who's carrying my child." Klaus smirked.

Rebekah gave a sarcastic pouty face. "Aw I am so moved by your newfound sense of fatherly duties, I wonder who conjured that out of you?"

She peered over at me as a small chuckle escaped my lips. "Why do you assume it was me?" I joked.

"Only you know how to talk some sense into him." Rebekah smiled.

Both Klaus and I laughed, our smiles reaching our eyes. My body eased at the sight of us all getting along like how we used to.

"The werewolf would like to know what the plan is." Hayley stomped in, with Elijah's old journal tucked into her arms.

"Well, that depends what plan you mean love. My plan for global domination, Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel cruel world, or Amelia's plan to kill off every vampire for dinner." Klaus joked. His playful eyes bouncing between his sister and I.

Rebekah chuckled before swiftly grabbing a knife and throwing it towards Klaus the sound of the knife cutting the air before Klaus quickly caught it.

I laughed as Klaus threw it towards me. My magic quickly stopping it in the air, causing it to tumble to the ground.

Hayley sighed as she watched the three of us joke around. "The plan to save Elijah. You know the good brother?"

Klaus gave her an amused look as she kept going. "You three said you would get him back, so is there a plan or what?"

The three of us glanced at each other silently deciding to tell her the plan.

"Okay." Klaus sighed as we walked into his office. "Well firstly Marcel if my friend. Albeit one who is unaware that I am trying to sabotage his hold over the supernatural community in the French quarter but a friend nonetheless." He explained as he sat down and kicked his feet up on his desk.

"Stupid friend." I murmured which received a quiet chuckle from Rebekah.

"And secondly, I daggered Elijah in order to gain Marcels trust. If I had known he would place my brother in the hands of a nasty teenage witch, I certainly would have weighed my options a bit differently." Klaus spoke as he ignored my small comment.

"And thirdly, sister would you please?" Klaus finished his hand motioning around for Rebekah to hurry up.

Rebekah smirked as she looked over at Hayley. "And thirdly the plan, as you demanded is for Niklaus to simply ask for him back."

Hayley scoffed as she looked at the three of us, her eyes in disbelief at the fact that we were being serious. "That's- that's not the whole plan. Is it?"

"I wanted to blow things up, but they told me no. I thought I could get some food in while we were at it too." I snickered towards Rebekah and Klaus.

Rebekah rolled her eyes before turning back to Hayley. "Please, Klaus may be a miserable excuse for a sibling but is none more the diabolical."

Hayley closed her eyes for a moment as she took in what the siblings were explaining. When she opened them again she was glaring at Klaus.

"Well that's only the plan A, love. There's always a plan B." Klaus smirked towards her as he intertwined both of his hands.