15

Klaus's POV

"Wow, I thought Rebekah was a bitch but Amelia is something else." Cami breathed out as Amelia left my office.

I chuckled quietly. "You could say that."

"There must be a reason she's like that. Right?" Cami asked as her psychology brain tried to find a reason for Amelia's outgoing personality.

"Well love, her parents were burned right in front of her. That might have started it." I said calmly.

Cami big eyes swam with worry. "Her parents were what?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "That was just the start. Then she married me and I created a miniature me. On accident of course."

She shook her head in confusion at my words. Her eyebrows crinkled as she tried to wrap her head around what I just said.

"Married?" She asked her voice laced with shock as she stopped packing her things from interest in my words.

"For over five hundred years, although we had quite a nasty fight one day and broke it off." I explained as I opened the double doors.

"One fight broke a five hundred year marriage?" Cami questioned as she threw her purse over her shoulder.

I sighed quietly before turning around to face her again. "Amelia..." I breathed out. "...she was a lit candle in my darkness but all candles have to blow out someday."

Cami tilted her head, her lips parting slightly as her eyes sunk to care. "You really loved her didn't you?"

"I think it is time for you to go." I said quietly as I motioned my arm towards the door.

She nodded her head before quietly leaving the room and ultimately leaving the house. I let out a big breath I was holding ever since Amelia intruded our conversation. I was prepared for Amelia to come in here and bark up a storm with me, I wasn't prepared for her to say a few hurtful words and just walk out.

I knew Amelia better than the back of my hand, that attitude wasn't her angry attitude. That attitude was something I haven't seen in years, it was her pretend not to care attitude. The one thing about Amelia Wren Mikealson is she is going to let you know when she cares and she never hides when something makes her angry.

Only if it made her furious.

"Fuck." I mumbled to myself as I thought about a furious Amelia.

If there was one person I was scared of when they were angry it was Amelia. She is ruthless when put to the test. Her magic goes haywire, her hunger grows immensely, and she becomes the most uncaring woman in the world.

I sighed quietly as I made my way up the stairs and to her bedroom, hoping I can bury the hatchet before she buries someone else.

"I'm not coming home." She lectured over the phone, I'm guessing to Gwen.

Her door was cracked open and before I entered I stood near the wall and listened in on her conversation.

"Oh my god Gwen! No!" She screeched disgustingly as she threw herself on her king sized bed. "I will never sleep with Klaus again."

"Ouch darling, never again?" I joked as I entered her bedroom with a sly smirk.

She gave me a deadpan look as she sat up on her bed. "I have to go Gwen, apparently someone didn't get the memo on private conversations." She said through gritted teeth before hanging up the phone.

"What do you want?" She asked as her big night sky eyes glared at me.

I gave her a cheeky look as I watched my presence visibly annoy her. "Well Lia darling, I would love to know why you are being so hostile."