Amelia's POV

I slammed my last shot down on the bar counter before taking another hundred dollar bill and setting it down. I picked up my jacket and slightly stumbled out of the bar.

After my outrage I decided to go to a bar instead of bringing my anger home to Hayley and I may have drank a little bit too much, but at least my craving was slightly contained.

The streets were now empty as it was night time and I knew nightwalkers had their eyes on me as I pranced along the sidewalk. Even though they can't hurt me I was really hoping they would try so I could sink my teeth into them, as I said the craving was slightly contained...not fully.

"There's a wolf in the quarter. Follow me." I heard as I zeroed in on a hidden conversation.

My ears instantly perked up. A wolf here? That's incredibly unlikely and I'm sure the wolves want nothing to do with this area. Then it hit me.

Hayley.

I instantly followed the two nightwalkers in secret as they led me down an alley and towards a park.

"Is that her?" One of the weaker men asked as he nodded his head towards Hayley who sat on a bench.

The other man nodded his head. The both of them looked at each other before approaching swiftly. Me right behind them.

"Dumb move coming into the quarter, you're coming with me wolf." The stronger one threatened as Hayley stood up on her feet.

"I have had it up to here with vampires telling me what to do." She said, standing her ground. She threw the cup in her hand at his face quickly.

The man screamed as his skin hissed. He quickly fell to the ground as he cupped his face in pain.

Another vampire quickly appeared behind her and without a second thought I ran over there and sunk my teeth into the man. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I tasted the sweet serenity that my body has been craving for days.

The man started going limp in my arms as I drained him of every last drop of blood in his system. My tastebuds delighted in my work. I was so distracted that I didn't realize the other vampire that appeared as Rebekah broke his neck.

"Should I leave him for you to eat? Or should I kill him now?" Rebekah questioned as I dropped the dead body in my hands and wiped the blood off of my mouth.

I smirked at her, my eyes delighted with her question. "Give him to me."

She passed the body to me and I quickly devoured his blood until there was no more all while keeping my bottle of alcohol intact in my left hand.

I whipped my head up as I dropped the body to the ground and smiled at myself. "God I needed that."

Hayley stood there petrified at the attack that almost happened, her eyes zoned in on the dead bodies around her.

"Let's get you home shall we." I smiled as I swiped my tongue across my chin and sucked the rest of the blood off.

-

"This is why I told you to never leave the house." Klaus lectured as he threw the dead bodies into a pile. "Werewolves are banned in the quarter. I had a plan and your little night time stroll put into peril."

Rebekah strutted towards the last living vampire that Hayley threw wolfsbane on, Rebekah eager to finish him off.

"Leave him!" Klaus shouted towards her, his anger growing every second. "You two have done enough don't you think?"

"If Rebekah and I didn't overhear them talking about werewolves everyone here would be screwed." I said as I stood up from the porch stairs and walked towards the three of them.