23

Klaus's POV

"What are we going to do?" Amelia questioned as she watched me become angry. "We have to go find Hayley."

"Rebekah go find Hayley. Now." I ordered. Rebekah didn't argue as she ran off back to the woods.

"I'll go with her." Amelia said as she tried to walk off.

Maybe I was being selfish, but the only person who could keep my anger at a bay was Amelia and I wasn't going to let her go protect Hayley when Rebekah was perfectly capable. "No." I growled.

"But-"

"Please." I mustered up as my eyes grew a little bit softer towards her dark eyes.

She gulped as her eyes darted to the exit and back to me. She sighed as she saw my begging eyes and my jutted out lip. "Fine. Let's go." She mumbled.

"I promise Rebekah has it handled." I reassured her as I watched her worried face grow.

-

Klaus's POV

I quietly opened the gate to Marcels living quarters, allowing Amelia in before I quietly shut them. I started up the stairs and to the top as we waited for Marcel to arrive.

"When will you guys listen to me about Marcel?" Amelia scoffed ever so quietly as we looked down the railing.

I shrugged my shoulders as I leaned my hands onto the railing and looked over at her. "I'm playing him darling, therefore I have listened to you."

The corners of her lip twitched as she crossed her arms over her shoulders. "I suppose so." She muttered. "He's here."

"Taking me on a field trip to distract me." I started as I saw his shadow and body come into light. "Pathetic and obvious, I taught you better than that." I finished in a boring tone.

Marcel looked up, almost surprised at mine and Amelia's arrival. "You taught me to protect what's mine. You will not take Davina from me. End of story." He said, trying to end the conversation.

"In immutable law of Nature Marcel, is the strong always take from the weak." I stated smartly as Marcel stared up at us.

"Oh! If you were so strong, you wouldn't have run away from New Orleans like a little bitch all those years ago." He tsked, his eyes daring for a fight.

Amelia gasped slightly in surprise. Marcel knew why we left New Orleans and he specially knew that no one talked about it. I didn't think before I lunged down the railing my fist colliding with Marcels, my strong force sending him to the ground as he cupped his jaw.

Amelia ran down the stairs quickly, ready to fight him. I held up my arm stopping her as I shook my head. "You've been playing king with a bunch of children for too long. Don't mistake me for one of your nightwalkers Marcel." I threatened my voice raspy with anger. "We can take Davina any time we would like."

Marcel lunged towards me, Amelia holding up her hand as she inflicted pain on him. "Don't you dare Marcel." She threatened her voice laced with ill intent as he fell to the ground.

I gave her a curt nod of approval as she twisted her hand, more pain being inflicted as an evil smile grew on her face. Her magic was interrupted as Elijah ran in and knocked him on his back.

My face fell in surprise and anger at his arrival. He was supposed to be locked up in a coffin right now, not standing here in front of me.

"Do forgive me Marcel, if anyone is to teach my brother a lesson it's me or Amelia." Elijah said nicely as he stared at me with his small propitious smile.