Prologue: A sad Shadow (Edited)

Demons, the creatures of the night that feast on humans to get stronger. But when there are
demons there's always a demon slayer.  The demon slayers was formed way before quirks were
made. During the tashio-era demon, slayers hid in the shadows and hide from the government
to protect humanity.  They used a special technique called total concentration breathing to boost their lung capacity and blood flow to match the strength of a demon and use breathing
styles and a special sword to cut their heads off.

However
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.Ever since the defeat of the demon king and with the demon slayers disbanded. Thing have changed. 

In a junior high school, kids are sitting in a classroom waiting for the lesson of the day to start.
On the other side of the room a kid with spiked puffed up black hair with blue tips at the end with a tan of brown having a straight face with two separate dull eyes of black and dark blue looking at the window. Tokioka Blue a kid who was sadly born quirkless but he doesn't care.
He was not a big fan of heros like other kids nor a big fan of quirks. He already knew how his life
was going to be. He can take the bullying physically... but mentally it was breaking him down.
When the teacher comes in he looks forward to the room waiting for what the teacher has to say.

"So as third-year students you all need to start thinking about your future and what you want to do with your lives." The teacher said as students looked at him and ughed but one kid had his head down while taking notes and tokioka was just blankly staring without any care in the world and not caring what the teacher was saying.

"I could pass out some career altitude test but... why bother!" The said as he swiped the papers in his hands with a smirk on his face as kids prepare to use their quirks. "I know you all want to go to the hero track!" The teacher throw the papers in the air and kids shout with excitement as they used quirks but a kid named izuku was uncomfortable as he had his hand raised.

"Yes yes, you all have impressive quirks but no power usage around in school." The teacher warns the students but then a certain someone decides to bump in. "Hey teach! Don't lump me in with this bunch of losers. Im the real deal but these might become sidekicks to some busted
d-lister heh." katsuki bakugou says with all the pride in his voice as he mocks the other kids.

"You think you are better then us katsuki!" Kids yelled in outrage as bakugo continue to mock them.

"hmmm. You got perfect test results. Maybe you will get in to U.A ."

everyone started to mutter about how bakugo is going to the number hero school. "That's why this school is only worthy of me." He jumps on top of his desk.

"I aced all the mock test! Im the only one in this school who is worthy of getting in. ill more popular then all might himself! And the rich the richest hero of all time! People all across the world will know whim im am! And it all starts with U.A high!" Bakugo said as he declared himself the best but the teacher had something to said.

"Oh yeah midoriya and tokioka dont you want to go to ua." bakugo froze as he herd the two name. The classroom was quiet until every kid laugh at the two.

"Midoriya and Tokioka no way!"

"There both quirkless they will never get in!"

midoriya tries to protest against the word. They actually got rid of that rule! I could be
the first one! Tokioka looked over. He was tired of protecting him as years pass by. He was also
tried of bakugo and his massive ego. Tokioka wanted to give bakugo a taste of his own medicine
but he was powerless but something else was bothering him. he felt like