73RD Shadow | More Confrontion.

The trio of Tokioka, Jin, and Kenta are now standing in front of two demon females. The older demon was an older woman wearing a female kimono in all black. Four demon eyes with a black slit pupil and eyes that had the darkest blue with a complete black scrlaca. Two horns are formed at the top of her forehead with her hair is warped in a ponytail with blue tips and pale skin. The second demon was a young woman who was around the same age as the trio. Pale white skin and completely red eyes black curly hair around her collar bones and red lips. She was hiding behind the demon swordswoman in front of her away from the trio. The four katana holders stand before each other.

'Looks like he unlocked his demon hybrid form. I don't hate my son for having this form. The only thing that I hate is that it resembles the demonic figure of my father. I wish I could tell him who I'm am but my hands are tied and the UpperMoons searching around the city constantly eating civilians and taking quirks to power up their demon arts. I'm sorry Blue that you have struggled all alone for almost a year.'

"So it seems that we meet again Tokioka. I must say that I am very surprised that you have managed to control your demon form and the urges it possesses. Many demons like Tamayo was able to resist her demon urges. But with your half-blood of being a human, it seems you have also kept you humanity." She complements Blue.

"Save your breath woman. I don't need your compliment. I much rather feast on demon blood rather than human blood."

Jin and Kenta get in-between frame.

Jin: So your the demons that we have been tasked of killing. But I gotta say. Why is a demon like you having a katana by her side.

Kenta: Let's not forget that your also protecting a demon who also look's alike to Muzan."

The demon woman shakes her head.

"My katana is out of the question. *(Points to Kenta)* but you have a pretty good eye boy. You could say that she his special. However with Muzan you could say that she is somewhat related to the demon king himself."

The trio grew in total shock hearing the new and the relation of Muzan. But out of all people in the world. Why would Muzan have a child. Many throughts started to play. Could he have just manipulate a girl and used her for his own bitding. Or manipulated a mother to use her daughter.

"So why are you with her? It's starting to become suspicious that you said she is related to the demon king Muzan! So tell us who she really is!" Kenta shouts. A chuckle was heard from the woman as she starts to laugh at this whole ordeal. Tokioka holds back Kenta from walking forward.

"Don't worry about it Kenta, She's trying to get under your skin. She's strong. And for that girl. Its clear that girl is with Muzan, and i thought that someone like her would be hiding in the shadows, but instead. She has shown her. So tell us something. Why is a demon princess like you has shown herself besides being with her scum of a father that has killed hundreds of innocent people in cold blood..."

Tokioka's eyes darken looking duo in front of him but he was mainly looking at the demon princess. Mizu, the daughter of the demon king looks down in sadness to herself and grits her teeth. All she wished was to be with her mom and live a normal life. She never wanted to have vail blood. Wished that man was never her father. Her mother was taken away from her and was killed and was forced to play a part in Muzan's goal.

"Such cold words from you Tokioka. Very hurtful words to a little who is scared to say something about herself and the family she's in. I would seem that some of your vigilante personality is still here."

Blue became more annoyed when she said the "vigilante". Blue felt somewhat bad for what he said but what can he do? Is this girl  a friend or foe?

"Then why don't we hear from her instead of you." Said Blue

Mizu's body slightly shakes from fear. Many instances play in her head full of bad memories of her and her father. She wishes that she herself was never born. she wishes she was normal. She wishes... that Muzan was never her father.

"You useless husk of demon blood. If didn't become a demon I would've killed you along with your mother."

"Despite being almost immune to the sunlight you are as useless as ever."

Mizu stays quite not saying a word.

"I would seem that she is too scared to answer." Said Jin.

Kenta: But even so we need answers.

Tokioka.: If we want those answers.

We need to go through her.