22ND Shadow | The Changing Shadow

The fight was still raging on in the usj. It all started when the villains sunk into UA and spread a rumor that all might work in the school making the new and media rush in the school for questions giving the villains a chance to get into the usj and waiting to kill all might. But their chances were lost when they had to fight someone much stronger than them. Villains and thugs was single handly taken down by one person. A kid who wore a fox with a damaged uniform only wearing the pants with a katana striped to his belt with a buffed body of a teen standing around 5.3 or 5.5 with a color of tan or brown. Tokioka Blue. Who was now standing before two people with a weapon near them. A weapon that was made to kill all might that matches the same power as him named the anti-symbol of peace: Nomu. After the gang of thugs that the league of villains gathered up they were all taken down by one fighter. When the fight was about to be done by taking out the ring thing was about. The leader had a secondary weapon and commend the creature to protect him. Another fight broke out in the usj as the two were going at it in the plaza. The nomu with insane speed tries to grab a hole of tokioka while trying to outmatch his speed tokioka tries to match the same speed the nomu and make it go for the same mistake, It was a battle to see who has the most speed and stamina and see who can match each other. But another round was about to unfold.

Tokioka was standing his ground breathing heavily and feeling the pain in his lungs. His arms were shaking and his vision was bleary and almost going to pass out. he gets his legs to stand u straight and gets his breathing in check getting ready to face another round with the nomu.

"Master The heroes must be on their way. The warp gate villain said. The ring scratches his neck mad at the fact that his plan was ruined and not getting what he wants by killing all might.

Kurogiri... If you wasn't a warp gate i would tear you apart from limb from limb. He say with venom in his voice as his scratches come to a stop. "But... it was bound to come to this anyway if didn't have to deal with the shadow fox."

"But im ending this now. You've been a problem since your career started and you will be much more if you are alive."

Tokioka felt a presence behind him quickly looking he sees the hand villain reaching out his hand. "Shadow Breathing Third Form: Black Tie" Kurogiri Tries to come in and save his young master but he was too late but the nomu comes but gets it right side cut off. No one knows what but only tokioka. The latter grip extra tight on his sword add more powers causing the quick to slash to cut through the nomu while also hitting the ring leader.

 The latter grip extra tight on his sword add more powers causing the quick to slash to cut through the nomu while also hitting the ring leader

A *slash* can be heard as the nomu gets cut but there was more. A hand flys in the air as the sword his it. The ring leader gets cut in the process. The hand villain scream and cries and falls forward while looking for the hand job his face.

"NOMU KILL HIM"! The scream yells in the usj.

The nomu's right side heals and get up and runs using its right arm going for a right hook. Tokioka breathes using another form as shadow energy appears on the sword