67TH Shadow | New Teammates

The sound of running slippers hit the dirt forest floor as they move. With two figures on different sides the sound louder as they come together. Now with the gap closed Tokioka and Kenta make contact Both drawing their sword and dashing on opposite sides. They then run back at each other swinging their swords and watching their movements to see who will mess up. With up-close combat in mind, Tokioka makes the first move using his breathing styles to overpower Kenta and test his willpower.

Shadow Breathing Fourth Form: Shadowy Vortex"

In an endless spinning vortex, Tokioka comes spinning toward Kenta in hopes of seeing him make move but Kenta was already making one. Seeing how Tokioka was going to try to overpower and pressure him the new thunder breather slashes his sword and surrounds him with arches of lightning.

"Thunder Breathing Third Form: Thunder Swarm"

Both swordsmen were almost at odds and one of them had to make another move. Moving out of harm's way Tokioka jumps while still spinning in his vortex hovering above Kenta wiping off the electricity from the swarm he was just.

'I'm almost surprised he made it out of Thunder Swarm. As I was expecting of a demon offspring. every demon that I killed never managed to dodge that attack. Not even Zenitsu could dodge Thunder Swarm when he fought against Kaigaku. But it appears that we have our own demons to fight.

Without a second thought, Kenta uses eightfold augmenting the speed and power trying to surpass the limit. With so much speed Kenta goes on an assault breaking through the spinning vortex now hitting Tokioka back to the ground. Tokioka looks up seeing Kenta flying back down with thunder clap and flash at high speeds. Matching each of their powers Tokioka uses "Black Tie" swinging at the speeding light dashing past him. Now on the same ground level, Kenta speeds in front of Blue lowering himself and slashes at the legs but Blue was quick on his feet he stomps on the sword with his left foot and sends his right leg for a kick. Instead of trying to get his sword out his Tokioka's grasp Kenta jumps and flips kicking him back and landing back on the ground getting his katana back.

'He's fast! But I have to be faster to match his speed and go further than him!"

"Thunder Breathing First Form: Thunder Clap And Flash"

A flash of light blinked with Kenta speeding within an instant Blue saw it coming by grabbing the sword.

'He saw my attack again! I already used some of the thunder breathing moves and adapted to them!'

Tokioka lets go of Kenta's katana and swings his sword making the boy jump. Both combatants trying to hit the other first Kenta spins downward with his sword nearly cutting one of Tokioka's six eye but deflects it. Now back on the ground, Kenta keeps on the pressure of attack first however Blue also runs up after watching each move that this new thunder breather has thrown out.

"Now its my turn."

"Breath Of Shadows Eighth Form: Raging Night"

A Barrage of moon shadows slashes come forth as Blue brutely swings in a pattern driving Kenta back. Not wanting to be backed into a corner he fights back watching the swings to make his own.

'i see openings between the swings of this attack! If I can just get in between or throw him!'

The plan he had in mind was all in vain as Blue still kept him in one spot. With a yelling cry lighting static and strikes on Kenta, runs on the ground and jumps in the gaps of Blue's form.

"First Form: EightFold!

Now finally out of the range he stays away from Tokioka.

"I need to watch for my legs. if I keep going I might not be able to move much. I've Held enough time for Jin but where is he!"