51ST Shadow | Dreams and remembrances

---

All Might eye's darken seeing the states his friends are in. He remembered this was just the time he fought some how also used a katana with a pair out six who massacred teams of hero's. The flashbacks replay in his mind like it was yesterday.

He grits his teeth in anger feeling the guilt and hate running in his course getting the feel that these two are linked together. Whoever this men was, he was much worse then AFO. The men and the vigilante now demon have the same aura and fight almost the same. But what he knows they are not human.

"I told you this ever since the USJ and you still don't understand. Heros like you and others here rely on their quirks too much. When will you people ever know that everything cant be solved with quirks? When will you stop being stubborn and learn from a mistake or choice?

No matter how powerful you are anyone can be fragile by the littlest things or things that hurt them.Do you understand... What it is... im trying to say..."

- - -

* Izukus home *

The seccouscor of OFA was sleeping in his bed trying to get comfortable but something interfering. After training in his internship OFA started to get weird for him turning on and off even during hero training.

The screen zooms in on his face as he sleeps going into his mind or dream.

In his subconscious he looks in horror seeing bodies laying in the ground in disorder forms and bloods splats in different areas and thecity he lives was almost destroyed.

Walking down the path it was getting worse with more body's popping up of more heroes. Reaching to the end he see all might bloody and bruised fighting someone else. It wasn't the No.1 heroes nemesis. It was something much darker and much eviler.

The man was tall and pale with six eyes looking down on all might in traditional Japanese kimno head to toe. Long dark hair with red tip with a katana made of blood and flesh.

"So... Heroes are meant to save people but yet you couldn't save your comrades... How sad... And your purpose to help people, You may be the number one hero but you cant save everyone... just like how you couldn't now."

The pale man said before drawing his sword.
Izuku tries to rush in to his favorite hero but the scenery changes as lightning strikes taking him somewhere else.

Izuku was now in a dark space or void with nothing in sight. Just the color of black and nothing else. That was until he heard the faint sound of breathing behind him. Glowing pupils appear in the void with two colors like stars with the color of white and dark blue. The figure's body shows up standing a few feet away. Bodies of top heroes show on the ground with the figure standing on top of All Might.

Izuku was shaking to his core because of the pressure and aura. OFA was never activating at all and couldn't his quirk. With inhuman speed the being unsheathes his sword runs and appears in front of him as the blade goes for his neck.

Izuku jolts from his bed breathing heavily and sweating with OFA running un his vains. He tries to calm down the quirk to calm it eventually it shuts off.

"it was just a dream..." He says looking down at his covers. He remembers that a lot has happen. First, it was the usj attack along with a new vigilante who also appeared within his city who now takes over half of of the towns including his. His classmate going after the hero killer and being saved by Shadow Fox while coming across another encounter. He remembers the aura around the vigilante.

He felt so much hate around him. It was all Hatred and anger towards villains and heroes but there was also sadness. Like a child who is lost but someone who hates everyone and everything. He has been trying to find out who this vigilante is and what made him go down this path.