40TH Shadow | A Talk

Eraserhead was thinking of this choice he was doing. But he had a lot of questions to ask. Although he had them on his mind there was one that was bothering him. A flashback comes to him as he members seeing a missing poster of a kid.

The kid had black and blue eyes with a tan-like skin color and jet-black spiked puffed-up hair with blue tips at each end.

Eraserhead: Are you by any chance related to the missing boy ten months ago?

Hearing that nearly caught the vigilante off guard. Holding back hesitation he answers the question.

Shadow Fox: Not related, I was friends with him until his final hours until he moved on.

Eraser: How and since when.

Shadow Fox: Since the day he was betrayed by his friends and had enough of those who looked down on him. You could say we met...

.

.

.

.

.

.

Because of fate.

The underground hero was a bit disappointed by this answer. He had the urge to ask for more but he gets stop the vigilante.

Shadow Fox: If you're going to talk about more of these stupid questions I'm just going to leave. You're taking up my time.

Eraserhead finds his composer and focuses in trying to get the information he needs.

Eraser: How do you have so many quirks.

Shadow Fox: These are not quirks. These are something much more then a quirk. If you asking for a weakness you're not getting any.

He was again disappointed by the answers he was getting but hearing about this power made him a little more suspicions. Eraser needed a more detailed answer but asking it was no use. So he prepared a new and this one was a daring one, just like how he planned to talk to Shadow Fox.

"Why did you stop the hero killer? don't you and him have the same goal to reform society? More importantly what was with the speech you made. Not only that Why did you become a vigilante, you have been accepted by any hero academy and easily become a pro, but

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

who... are you.

Silence fills the air as the wind, feeling like its been an hour the vigilante turns his head. Eraserhead couldn't see the eyes of the boy behind the mask but he knew he was looking at him. He also felt a strange aura just by being near him. Eraserhead puts his hand behind his back readying his knife.

"Me and the may have the same goals but his way of autravying it is against mine. I rather show the flaws and teach them a lesson on how to do better. This society is unbalanced and unfair. People who are weak and different always get pushed by those who are stronger. There's no point on trying to break through them because they will only get pushed away or maybe even killed"

Shadow Fox turns his forward-looking at the city around him

"But the heroes are worse and no one questions them on what they do. You probably think that i believe that heroes are those who don't work for money and fame. right."

Eraser shook his head

"Exactly. Even if your heroes are working for fame and money you still putting your own life and people's lives in danger. Fake no hero who hides a bad desire or has a selfish act are those who use their powers to assert dominance over others. Heros like those use their powers to hide their bad deeds and no one questions them. You know why... Because there are heroes.

And one of those heroes are the number1 and the number2"

The vigilante jumps away to a building facing Eraserhead.

"As to who I'm am my identity is none of your concern or use. But for the speech... you will have to find out yourself. But if no one is going to show the flaws... i will"

Shadow fox leaps away again moving further into the city. Eraser could only watch but there one thing he hopes for. He hopes he knows what the problem child is doing.

"I hope you know what you're doing Shadow fox."