69TH Shadow | Chamber Faceoff

Inside of the first chamber Tokioka was now in a face between a blood clone puppet of Kokushibo. His grandfather.  Standing in front of the blood puppet he looks at it from head to toe. Knowing that it must be controlled there has to be a source to stop the puppet or take out the demon who is. However the door is at the other side completely closed off. Meaning that he would have to defeat the puppet standing before for him. This battle might be different from fighting his actual grandfather. Blue has only met him for the first time and he has seen the past due to the cells in his body. Thinking about his granddad makes him... feel different. Ever since the day he first faced him this was on his mind.

"Kenta and Jin must be going through the same problem as I'm am. Whatever demon they are facing it must be controlled by the same demon who trapped us in here."

With having that in mind. In order to escape from the chamber and the cave itself. The three of them have to take down the puppets and the user who is using the puppets. Tokioka looks away from the chamber door now facing the blood puppet of Kokushibo. Readying his plan he draws his katana with a prefect flow with the surroundings changing. A flow of massive mist envelop and gloves around Tokioka. Taking in all of the breathing his body under goes a change feeling more calm and focus.

 Taking in all of the breathing his body under goes a change feeling more calm and focus

"Mist Breathing...

Fourth Form: Shifting Flow Slash"

With the mist and the combination of his uniform the style hides his movements, however it won't be enough to take down this bloody puppet. While sliding towards the puppet he swings his sword acting like he's going to making the clone draw its own sword slash. With the plan in motion Tokioka doesn't attack but instead keeps sliding under the puppets legs with bloody Kokushibo slashing the ground we're Blue once was. With speed reappears with an ambush, but before Blue can cut the neck the puppets back shakes a and swollen up bursting out blood blades. Stopping his ambush strike Tokioka jumps above now raining down the clone with shadow projectiles.

"Shadow Breathing: Twinning Shadow"

Bloody Kokushibo is now set slicing each shadow projectiles raining on him. Still in the air Tokioka speeds up barrage of projectiles while try to find a opening or weak point to his opponent. But the fight was just beginning. Bloody Kokushibo now dodges the projectiles transforming its sword much longer giving with its three extra blades. In a prefect swing at a 180 degree angle it uses "Moonlit" now using its own projectiles. Tokioka land back and counter it by using "Moonlit. Dust and rubble blows up in the air creating a cloud block the view of the two fighters. Tokioka makes the first move again flashing his sword and burst out of the dust getting up close and personal dishing out consecutive attacks. The blood catches on to this combating Blue and matching his speed.

"The demon controlling the puppets must be around a certain radius between us meaning that it could probably feel our presence and movement. Whatever puppet Jin and Kenta are fighting, they also must be having a hard."

Blue deflects a hit and swing down to the bloody clone to throw it off balance. But a small surprise of turning events the Kokushibo clone stomps on katana into the ground. Blue grits his teeth in retaliation and breathes giving himself move flow within his body and activating muscle into his arms. With a battle of try to decapitated each other "Dark Moon Evening Palace" shows itself.

"This will be risky!"

With not many options in mind A deadly plan was said by blue to himself in order to survive. Just within a inch before being decapitated Blue cuts off his own head off avoiding the puppets own sword.

"If I cut my own head off! Not another sword can kill me!"

Still alive because his head wasn't sliced off he controls his own body to hold to fight until he can reattach his head. Every muscle in his arm activates breaking out of the foot of Kokushibo. The headless body spins in a perfect motion into the air with the katana, with the spin and using a breathing styles Tokioka's moon blades form out as he spins cutting off a leg.

"Breath Of Shadows Thirteen Form: Peral Nights, Rising Moons"

Keep his opponent trapped for a short time Blue goes back for his by bouncing off a stalactite on the ceiling grabbing his head back and putting it back on. Kokushibo run at high speeds while Blue stands his ground. Glaring with his six eyes Tokioka now runs charging with a series of slashes. Kokushibo catches on attempting to out speed the latter.

'I can't blink for a second! If I do my head could be cut off from my body! This may not be the real Kokushibo but the user of this demon art must have knowledge and close tabs on him. This is the second time I'm in my demon form, I haven't lose control yet but I can still fight. The countless nights and fights I've been through have prepared me for this!'

"You are in the way!"

"Breath Of Shadows, Eighth Form: Raging Night"

Tokioka moves on by swinging showing off his own moon blades with consecutive slashes while breathing and giving more power and blood flow to his arms try beyond the limit. The Kokushibo clone combats using his own series's of attacks. Having the same ability's as the real upper moon blades appear fly a cross the camber. I'm mist of all this pressure Blue changes his direction running to his left and uses "Shadow Steps" managing to get some hits slicing oof the flesh. Blood gushed as Tokioka's blade cleaves through however it tries to regenerate and regrow his flesh as Blue slashes each time. With the flesh still active clone upper moon one unleashes multiple curved slashes activating the sixth moon breathing form. Perpetual Night, Lonely Moon - Incessant

Keeping his mind in cheak Tokioka knows he can this attack thanks to demon form but his head can still be decapitated off his body. He was going too jump back but this was a now or never situation. If he does jump back the flesh and blood Will regenerate and he will be sliced.

"If I jump away now the flesh will regrow! I need to keep on the pressure! And make sure it stays down."

"Breath Of Shadows, Tenth Form: Shadow Beast. DARK WOLF!

A giant wolf growls and and send out a powerful howl as the head forms with the rest of its entire body running the the moon blades. Taking on the moon blades it runs at the blood clone and pounces in the air opening it's canie jaws as everything turns black.