Up Date

Hey everyone and happy valentines day to anyone who is single. (like me) or to those who are in a relationship.

To those who are wondering when will the next big chapter come it will come out around the break when school will be out for me. And yes I did get started on it with it around 900 words but schoolwork is getting the way.

For i will take a small break from writing until my break arrives and try to get it done. Just try and work with me here I know this book and be good sometimes but it has some limits.

But to hopefully make you feel better I got another fanart of Tokioka made by one of my readers who liked him very much.

(Fanart made by Kaiji096  thanks to them once again for making it)

Now before I go I need to say something that has been on my mind.

two weeks ago before valentines came up I was thinking of ships to do if I WOULD put Tokioka in a relationship. But was a bit somewhat scared that some might come after me. I mean to those who see some MHA OCS we all know what happened to Erin clover

So I just want to put this here before it eats me alive.

So... if I would to put Tokioka in a relationship or make a scenario I will have to use

Momo Yaoyorouz

Momo Yaoyorouz

Hear me out alright. With her being the vice president with her careness and kindness wanting to know more about Blue and hearing what he's been through. She wants to help him change his ways for the better for himself and her because she is always worried for him and admires him seeing how strong he is and might even follow him. But she will still be worried because despite him being a loner he thinks about her and the others more than himself.

So I just to put this out there. Good luck to those who are in school. Don't worry when my break is here I will get back to the chapter. 

If there going to be more fanart but with Tokioka and momo I going to freak in a good way