46TH Shadow | Awakening

---

---

Fear was running into Tokioka's body he doesn't know what he's hearing or saying at this point. He knew this demon was bad news and had to kill him but couldn't muster the strength to draw his sword.

'Why cant I draw my sword... I've never been this scared before!' He says to himself.

The demonic man gets up from his spot and picks up his flesh katana looking at the boy. But he wasn't just looking at the boy. He was looking at the bones and muscles in his body seeing the way he stands holding his handle and hilt.

"I see... So the ambers of my cells still live to this day. Tell me... What is your name boy... 

Blue was not so sure what to say or what this man was talking about, But he remembers a bit of the flashes he saw during his fight with the heroes before he passed out. 

"T-Tokioka Blue!" He told his name.

"I see... Not only you are a descendant but your also half Tomioka using water breathing. Unfortunately, you haven't learned Mist Breathing that my other offspring made that I have killed off."

'This... man... killed my ancestors! i can't be an offspring to this demon! there's no way!' Blue says to himself contemplating what was going. He refused to believe he was an offspring to this demon. He finds a way to regain his composure finally getting a firm grip on his katana.

'It doesn't matter now... none of this matters...'

silences fill ups the room for a few seconds until the whole area changes to an open felid surrounded by grass under a full moon

The demon was almost impressed the slayer was able to regain him after seeing the fear in him, But there were downsides.

"Your mental power deserves some praise, but I see that there is some lacking due to your reasons alone... My blood has been weak and my name disappeared over the past centuries... But my sells have multiplied within you."

Blue was getting tired and annoyed from all of the talking. 

"You still going on... even if I am your offspring or descendant, After a thousand years not a single sell or blood will remain in my body and i refuse to believe that you are my family!"

Blue uses his breathing tecqunice and the area around both him and the demon. Blue turns into a clock of shadow with an intimidating as the darkness covers up his blade.

"Breath Of Shadows Eleventh Form: Nightmare"

A beast with two beaming dark blue eyes appears and roars at the demon and Blue attacks with extreme speed showing one hundred slashes. However, The demon was faster and wasn't fazed by the move.

"How amazing... I have never seen a breathing style like this before. he must be the one who made this. It would be a shame if i didn't draw my sword.

Blue dash again still clocked in shadows to attack but instincts tells him to protect himself. He saw the speed of the man and thinks his attack will be much faster. Wanting to contour an incoming attack he uses his faster form hoping to out-match the demon's speed

They both used they're moves... at the same time

 at the same time

"Black Tie/Moon Evening Palace!"

They both draw the sword and they're blades lock into each other as they both look at each other eye to eye. The demon was impressed but shocked to himself that some like this boy hasn't lost a body part, unlike the mist hashira.

"My grandson... Become a demon and be useful to that man. If you come willingly im sure that man will accept you and you will have access to join the ranks along with me and have great power.im sure that he will welcome you."

"Piss off! I will never join the demons or be a slave to the likes of you! Not a single sell or my blood will submit to any of you. I will keep fighting until i cut the demon king's head!" He declared.

The demon was disappointed. Everything was slient until he spoke.

"It would seem that death is your destiny... I was hoping i wouldn't have to do this by killing... But you leave me no choice. Only one of us will be gone while the other will triumphant. Would you agree.

Blues eyes darken as they turn cold along with his voice.

"I couldn't agree more."

"Hm, very well then."

They both swing and deflect their swords jumping back a few inches away from each other

"I am Kokushibo. Show me your potential, Slayer."

Next act: A Battle Fated By Bloods