A Demonic Transformation

---The heroes stand around the vigilante seeing any sign of movement

---

The heroes stand around the vigilante seeing any sign of movement. 

"It seems he passed out." Gran said see the body not moving but standing still.

"Its such a shame that a child has gone down this path. Let alone have multiple quirks." Said Midnight feeling a bit pitty.

"It doesn't matter. Let's take the brat in already." Endeavor spat.

"Hawks take off his mask." 

Hawks walks over to the standing body looking down seeing the other half of the fox on the right side of the vigilantes face.

"Alright, lets see whos behind the mask."

Before Hawks can take off the mask a small sudden movement was shown. 

"Hes still kicking in!" All Might shouted now seeing the body shaking rapidly

"Everyone! Get away from him-"

Tokioka roars and howls causing a massive amount of sheer force making a huge crater in the ground. The heroes get knocked back from the wind due to the amount of power try to stand their ground.

  The dusk start to settle down and they come to a horrific sight this child yelling and screaming in agony kneeling on the ground with his sword pledged in the ground. A cloud a dark smoke surrounds him as black markings form on his face.

 The latter rises from the ground and turns to the heroes. His nails turn to claws as they twitch now turning pale with a mix of Blue moving to his face. His black hair turned pitch black along with his Blue tips also darkened to a dark blue. 

His left eye opens revealing a dark blue iris and sclera with a black slit pupil now showing his right eye opening. There was no color but only jet black with a white slit pupil now glaring at every hero in sight.

The heroes feel that they couldn't move or use any of their quirks due to the death and sickening aura coming from this. The heroes have never be this scared up until now. They have woken something much more dangerous than themselves

Silence fills the air until the demon now Tokioka started to speak.

" I guess that old man was right about the cells in my body. It doesn't matter now. The name shadow fox was nothing more than a persona and a representation of my hatred to the hero. I guess trying to show flaws was never enough to help the new pros better. It was all a waste... Now you heroes even go as far to even kill someone who has a threatening quirk. It wont even matter if it was a child. You would kill it anyway now that you have to take orders and for the so call sake of the people. If you even go as far just to do something like that...

 If you even go as far just to do something like that

Then you are much worse than the demons and villains that are living today!"

It all happen in a flash and the blink of an eye as Tokioka appears right before the heroes

Everything turns black as the only thing that can be heard was the sound of a click. and a drawing sword

"Moon Breathing First Form: Dark Moon/ Evening Palace"