50TH Shadow | Hybrid

---

---

"Forget the pain, Forget the hate, Forget all of your enemies, They never will break you again"

| LeaveIit All Behind |

| A Cult To Follow |

" I guess that old man was right about the cells in my body. It doesn't matter now. The name shadow fox was nothing more than a persona and a representation of my hatred to the hero. I guess trying to show flaws was never enough to help the new pros better. It was all a waste... Now you heroes even go as far to even kill someone who has a threatening quirk. It wont even matter if it was a child. You would kill it anyway now that you have to take orders and for the so call sake of the people. If you even go as far just to do something like that...

Then you are much worse than the demons and villains that are living today!"

It all happens in a flash as the demon who is now Tokioka appears right before the heroes drawing his sword again.

"Moon Breathing First Form: Dark Moon/ Evening Palace"

In a singler horizontal motion, Blue swings the blade showing a slashing trail followed by chaotic moon blades. All Might tries to guard the attack but gets hurt badly gritting his teeth and feeling the blade going in his skin. However, his arm was never cut off due from his tough musles but was still bleeding.

"Everyone get out the way!" The flaming hero yells out throwing his arm back heating up his flames throwing a field of fire.

"Hells Certain!"

Endeavor Throws his arm forward now making all of the heroes jump away from his special move. Blue jumps from up the ground now in mid-air flipping behind Endeavor, Blue crosses his and looks around detecting Hawks's fly feathers and parrys them each time they come at him in certain angles. Now back on the ground, he looks around and scout the heroes in the area seeing a whole different view on what he sees.

"I see..."

He closes his eyes now looking at Endeavor seeing all of his bones and muscle fibers. The mans muscles flesh and muscles are seen  in both of his arms and all of his fingers

"So this is the power of transparent world..." Blue mutter looking at the rest of the heros around his studying the way they are and how they use them. Hawks swoop in flying slashing in mid air. With the transparent world, Blue sees his every move with the muscle fibers in his upper chest, arms, and wings.

Tokioka parries all of Hawks slashes and deflects his right blade and sends him a spinning roundhouse to the face. Getting knocked back Edgeshot takes his place using his quirk but the latter see all of the moves again. With inhuman speed, he reappears behind the shinobi. Edgeshot fails to react almost looking back but receives a powerful front kick that makes his body throb.