7TH Shadow | A Shadow In the Exam Part2 (Edited

After the exam mic spoke about the rule everyone went to there centers to get ready but luckily ... he was in his own center.

Tokioka was leaning on the on the away from everyone and to keep his distance. An employee for the exma and asked him about his quirk and and his weapon. "Excuse me kid but weapons are not allowed Unless you have permission. The employee said as he was questioning him. Is your quirk not enough?"

"I need a weapon because I'm powerless. I'm quirkless. How am im suppose to take the exam.
Unless you want me to fight barehanded and get Injured I can do that."

Tokioka said blankly as he heard the snickers. "O- Oh my apologies." The employee says as he rubs the back of his head and takes out a pen and a small book. "Mind giving me a description?" He said. "Tony hiku." Tokioka gave him a fake name and last name and what he is using.

"Ok, thank you." The employee walks away. Most herd
Most kid laughed most kids spoke under there breath.

"Heh I herd that kid is quirkless."

"Doesn't he know that UA doesn't allow quirkless to join."

"Heh at least that's one rival to not deal with."

Tokioka gives a small glare at the kids. "Take a picture it will last longer." The kids flinched and turned around. Tokioka was ready to go as he unsheathed his katana and look straight forward.

He jumps over the crowd and kicks the door and runs to the city to find the robots

He jumps over the crowd and kicks the door and runs to the city to find the robots. Most kids called out saying his cheating. "Hey, what's wrong! There's no count down in a villain fight! Go go GOOOOOOO!"

Mic yells on top of a pillar as the kids run into the city.

Tokioka runs on top of buildings and sees some 2 pointer and 3 pointers. He jumps down a slashes the
3 pointer in half. A two pointer comes from behind and try to hit him but he cut the arms and stabs it
giving him five points. A one pointer comes from a
alleyway but he slashes through it.

He runs to we're the one pointer went through and jumps to more buildings and find some examiners in
trouble with three pointers. He jumps in the sky and
falls holding his sheathed a form.

"Shadow Breathing Seventh Form: Fallen Moon"

He sliced the three pointer with a 260 degree slash then followed up with a another form while he is surrounded

"Shadow Breathing Fourth Form: Shadowy vortex"

He spin himself holding his blade spinning 360 cutting up the 3 three-pointers and saved the 3 kids.
The kids were shocked at his power having guilty faces because they Jude him and feel bad.

Tokioka hears some fighting in the distance and follows the sounds and see most examiners fighting
2 pointers and most having trouble. Two-pointers run up to him. He starts cutting up the bots in the
Area.

"Water Breathing Third Form: flowing dance."

He slashes the two pointers bending his blade and dances to the flow of the wind taking down 4.
Down the street, a small army of three-pointers start
Coming. Tokioka charge's at the army. His speed increases as he goes through the army.

"Shadow Breathing Third form: Black tie"

He flickers and appears behind the 5 3-pointers giving him 66 points while saving another 3 kids also giving 93 points.

But all of the sudden
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

The ground started shaking

Rubles start falling and a huge arm can be seen holding a building. It was the zero pointer

Everyone starts to run away while tokioka walksslowly towards the zero

slowly towards the zero.

"These kids want to be hero's but run away like crowds. What a joke." He said under his breath.

He starts running to the zero and jumps in the air as the zero pointer try's to punch him but tokioka Was faster as he dashes forward points the tip of his blade and thrush through the face.

"Shadow Breathing Fifth Form: Moon pricing gaze"

The zero pointer starts to lose it Blanche as it falls to
the ground