74TH Shadow | Answers.

"Now Now. I never came here to fight any of you." The demon said confusing the trio,

"Well, If You "Never came to fight" then why are you here," Tokioka asked

"I have already met you back at Hosu City and up until then you still never answered any of my questions on how you know mist breathing and now you want to talk?"

"I will answer those questions of yours another time. But right there is one thing that all of you need to know. From up to this point I was on your side acting as if I was on Muzans side, But I was testing the new demon slayers that I have been seeing. From hearing this there have been new demon slayers slaying demons as we speak."

The Trio becomes shocked upon hearing this information. They all have through the the old slayer families have been wiped out by the demons but it turns out that they have been hiding in the shadows this entire time. They couldn't think of what to say and it was too good to be true. The three of them need more information. Tokioka was planning to go fishing out for any lies but he has been in too many fights than he can count. Right now, Its the best to at least hear her out.

"I have already met the Tengan family, Kocho Family, Shinazugawa, and many of the original breathing families who have fought the upper moons and demon king. But Sun Breathing
Has not yet shown themselves as if yet but I don't blame them. If they were to show up Muzan would have already sent out any demon to go after them."

Kenta steps up to the plate who want to know more about this information.

"So you knew that my family was also alive. If so then how do you know that the rest of the other demon slayer are alive?"

"Is simple really. After I'm pretty sure that you all know that there another demon who was fighting the demon."

The trio becomes more shocked. They all heard stories of one particular demon besides lady Tamayo
Who faced off the demon king. Both Blue, Kenta and Jin really need to meet these others Slayer if what she said is true. For Tokioka Blue he still wonders who is the woman behind her. Unknown to him the demon girl named Mizu was looking at Blue with almost shocked eyes. She never throught their will be another half breed demon like her. Her eyes nearly turned sad feeling some pitty for him. Feeling the sad and a grudge aura coming from him.

"With me mentioning this demon. He also wants help from the new slayers with a task that might also help you to defeat the demon."

She steps to the side show a girl who is about the same age as the trio. A pale girl with red eyes with a complete color of red and curly hair around wearing a complete black kimono with pink flowers.

"This young lady is the one who needs help. One thing that you need to know importantly is that she is the daughter of the demon king, however she wants nothing to do with him or take part in his mission of killing off the slayers. Just like Lady Tamayo she has the skills to make medicine and posion that will aid us in the final battle. Not only that, She is also a half breed like you... Tokioka Blue, able to walk under the sun but she has some draw back dur to most of her blood being demon causing her skin to itch and burn. With her missing from Muzan sight he has already sent out demons to look for her and my hands are full with me trying trying to protect her. If you can show that you can keep her give you the were abouts of the new slayer and the man who worked with Lady Tamayo."

Jin, Kenta and Blue looked at each and turn around to come with a conclusion if they should help her or not.

Kenta: Should we help her?

Jin: I dont't trust them. That girl could be a spy for Muzan, she might even give away our plan to the rest of the demons.

Tokioka: I dont she will give away our plans. I saw fright look on her face with some guilt. She is scared. I know that we all dont trust her but about we give he a chance. I will watching and look after her. If she can show that she is useful we will come her to join us and gain her trust. If she does go against us we will do what we always do.

Tokioka Turns around.

"Alright. we will watch over."

The demon woman nods her head. Mizu gets up and slowly walks up to Blue with her head down. Blue can her posture, something must have happened to her while she was with her father. He then looks at the demon who has her back turn.

"A crow will give a note on when you three will met the other slayers on the next day. Watch over Mizu until the time comes."

Tokioka nod his head and begins to back out of the chamber. Until.

"Im sure that your mother would be proud for you improvement and good deeds."

Tokioka turns around and runs to her hearing the word of his mother who he hasn't seen her in years.

"My Mom! What do you know of my mother!"  

The Demon blurs out of sight, nowhere to be seen or found.

But after that. He wonders how this demon knows his mom.