56TH Shadow | The Hybrid Child.

The start of season3 and early stages of baby demon blue.

(Feel free to play the lofi or play it on loop)

There was a lot of chains of events that have happened. The Heroes was all found all beaten up with in the city of masufasa and many parts of it was destroyed from whatever they was fighting. Most of the teachers and top ten have been taken to get healed and to the hospital.

During these times and after the fight the people almost went and dislike the hero's and nearly went against them for seeing what happened to the city, but many was suspicious saw something was wrong

The ones who was suspicious were the vigilante fans of Shadow Fox.

Protest have been going around asking for demands for the heros and higher ups to know where is there so call savior and hero.

"Where is Shadow Fox!"

They all shouted in the streets of there hometowns.

"We don't need these false heroes!"

"Why should we help them after they can't watch there surroundings!"

But around the streets fights start to break out between the fans and counter-protesters who don't agree with this so-called hero. Police and other heros on duty mange to somewhat break up the fights but many were injured and taken into custody.

But shadow fox was no hero. All he was, a persona of someone's hate and garage on both hero's and quirks. But he was no more.

Now there was something new going on, for a certain underground hero and a half human and demon boy.

*Timeskip*

Inside of a of a living room the sound of a TV was playing but the was a bit more then that. Looking at the couch there was a sleeping child covered in blankets with small snores being around the age of three or five. Darker black hair and dark blue tips.

The child woke up from his sleep trying to get the sleepiness from his eyes. Now opening his six eyes they reveal to show two different colors. His right eyes show his entire scala and iris being completely black with the thing left is a white slit pupil and white crack like vains as if they're about to break. His left eyes was almost the same but a bit different. The left eyes showed his scala and iris being a dark blue with a black pupil and black vains with his face being pale with a mix of blue. But the most noticing thing this child had was two marks of dark crescent moons on his left forehead and bottom right neck

The child was none other then Tokioka Blue in his demon.

But turned into the size of a child.

Blue off from the couch with his uniform now shrink as his size. He looks around in wonder being confused on we're he is as a growl can be heard from his stomach.

"Hungry..."

Walking around the house a bit more he stumble into the kitchen seeing if there's anything to eat.

Blue turns around to see a refrigerator and walks up to it. He jumps to try and reach to handle but was to short.

Blue looks around again to see a latter and brings it to the refrigeration. Before he can get on top of the latter a footstep can be heard next to him. Blue slowly turns his head to see who is here. The next thing he knows he sees earserhead.