Shadow Fox VS Nomu

"So tell me, vigilante, can really defeat nomu"

The nomu roars and screeches almost as if it's in pain showing it's shaped teeth at the latter.

Tokioka stands his ground going into a battle stance

Curving and tilting his blade pointing it at the creature.

Tokioka: Bring it bird brain

Tokioka dashes forward performing his breathing as the shadow energy fog up his sword.

"Nomu... kill him". The hand villain commands the nomu as it dashes at tokioka charging its right arm with a punch. The fist and sword collide making a powerful shockwave blowing the plaza.

Eraserhead was watching the two collide trying to stand his ground as the wind blews in his face.

Back at the fight, the nomu and shadow fox stares back at each other waiting for to see who going to make the move. The nomu swings its left arm but the attack miss as shadow fox flips back and runs at the nomu again as Their attack collided again.

Tokioka flickers behind nomu going for a backslash. The nomu looks at his back and swings it's forearm stopping the sword from slashing its back. Tokioka thinks of another plan running away from the back. The fox runs away from the nomu but gets followed.He turns his attention to the nomu and tries and overpower it with his speed and power. The nomu continues to follow as it tries to grab him.

"Come at me bird brain!"

Nomu attacks first with Consecutive punches while tokioka combats it with his slashes. He then deflects and pushes away the left and right fists and spins his blade in front of him. Nomu continues to push forward with more consecutive punches. "Shadow Breathing Fourth Form: Shadowy Vortex" Tokioka draws the nomu towards him trapping as the nomu keeps punching the spinning blade. The nomu lunches its head trying to get a bite but the latter bends his back backward and dodges the mouth and sharp teeth. Tokioka spings his right side with his right side along with his right leg hitting the nomus right side ribs.

"Something's not right?" Tokioka wonders but come to a stop as he looks to his right see the fist near his right side. He quickly gets out of the way keeping his distance. Feeling the presence of the nomu behind him he quickly turns around slashing his sword horizontal at the nomus face

"Water Breathing First Form: Water Surface Slash"

The sword hits directly at the but the nomu doesn't flinch

The sword hits directly at the but the nomu doesn't flinch. "He took the hit!?" His eyes widen seeing what he just saw. "Your speed and power are great but its no different from nomus. He has shock Absorption allowing him to take and absorb any attack. Sooner or later You're going to run out of energy." The villain taunts the fox but gets ignored and starts fighting again.

Tokioka runs and the nomu follows as flashes of lights appear one with turning a dark purple and dark flash.

"So fast"! eraser thought seeing the two flashing colors

The fox and nomu continue to attack and dash at one another exchanging blows. The latter being the first one to run up on nomu he quickly breathes and spins himself with his sword moving around turning into a vortex. "Shadow Breathing Fourth Form: Shadowy Vortex" With the spinning vortex moving in all directions it attacks the nomu from all sides. As the nomu gets hit by the vortex it's tries to find an opening to grab the vortex. The speed of the vortex increased as it get faster dealing more damage and making it stagger back just a little.

"Is he pushing back nomu?!" Hand villain said seeing the nomu move as each speedy attack touches him.

The speedy spinning vortex gets one more hit and move's away and runs back with full force.

Tokioka: TAKE THIS

Tokioka spins to the nomu but continues as the nomu pushes its arms out and try's to grab the sword. The vortex once again to spins and the nomu uses its arm to try and push back the attacker. The two fighters attempt to push each other back. The nomu moves forward with a little power it has pushing.

"No! I'm getting pushed back!" Blue panicked in his mind seeing his speed decreasingly. Nomu pushes with force moving forward

"Breathe! Breathe!" He told to himself. Hold tight on his sword while breathing make his speed come back to him. Until he thought of a plan

"Lower... go lower!"

Tokioka lowers himself and his sword trying to slip off the pushing nomu.

"( Lower... go lower.)"

"( Lower go lower!)"

"(Lower lower lower LOWER LOWER LOWER!)"

He repeats while continuing to breathe. He breathes even more feeling like His lungs are going to burst but keeps pushing on. Nomu was getting pushed back as the vortex goes lower. But suddenly tokioka starts rotating his upper body turning into a spiral and drilling into the chest.

 But suddenly tokioka starts rotating his upper body turning into a spiral and drilling into the chest

After finally trying to leave the grasp the nomu falls to the ground. He breathes and pants heavily
feeling the pain in his lungs. He than looks at the hand villain.

"your next."

He dashes at the hand going for a strike to take out the ring leader. Or so he thought

The eyes of the samurai are to see whats standing before him.

"As i said before vigilante, its going to take alot more to take him down. His second quirk is Super Regeneration." The said snarkily forgetting the fact that nomu was almost pushed back while also being protected. Tokioka was about to jump back but then he saw something in front of him. A purple-like portal or gate appears in the nomus face going through it and opening its mouth.

Another gate appears behind the latter with the nomu going for a bite attempting to kill him.

"Shadow Breathing Sixth Form: Shadow clone"

multiple clones appear running around the three villains. They all come to a stop and disappear. The hand at his back sees the fox cub behind him.

"Tch, With that power of yours you will be a problem in the future." The villain was irritated while scathing his neck. 

"But we will go for another round, But this time... you will lose."

Tokioka: I don't think so.