25THShadow | The Resumeing fight. (Final)

"it seems you still got some fight left within you. Its almost like you didn't listen to me..."

With lightning speed, tokioka appears right before the students going for a downward slash at bakugo.

"KACCHAN!" Izuku calls out.

"Shadow Breathing First Form: Moon Cresent Slash"

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.

.
.
A Slash from the sword can be heard in the background coming along with a loud thud.

Everything turns normal as izuku was seen on the ground "Kacchan?!" The boy calls out but then he looks to his left see his childhood with a shocked look but was almost scared.

"Kacchan! How did you dodge that?!" Izuku wondered as he looked at his friend seeing his expression. "Tha-That wasn't me dumbass." Bakugo stutters in his words feel his heart racing. The four look and see another cloud of dusk. The dusk clears revealing all might who saved the but was attacked being pushed back by the shadow moon.

'So he pushed the kids out of the way making himself be the target.' Shadow said to him imagining the hero pushing the kids out of the way.

"Do you not have mercy on the kids?!" All might said shocked that the fox nearly attack the kids. However, the fox wanted to slow him down and make the hero feel worthless.

"If they get in my way i won't show mercy. And these kids are not angels. The angry explosion dog nearly killed me or worse damaged my hearing." He said pointing his sword to the cheliden.

"It's such a shame that you see him as a future hero after the things you don't know what he did"

All might wonder what he was talking about. But he thinks that the vigilante and a garage with bakugo.

He hears the fox breathing and see that he gets into a stance with the blade standing his ground as shadow energy forms with the sword.

Shadow fox get ready to assault all might and take him down. All might notices his time is running staying in his buff form

'Shit! He's still on the assault!" All might curse to himself. He then starts to see small smoke forming near his face.