12TH Shadow | The Aftermath

After finding and fighting demons tokioka saved three girls from the attack. When he was done he noticed that he was being followed by a pro hero While he was going home. As he was trying to get home he used his sense of smell and enhanced hearing to find the hero. When he found the hero it turned into a small fight as the hero tries to capture him. When he kept his distance from the hero, he got a good at the sight of the hero seeing it was eraserhead. Soon after they both fight each other. The underground hero maybe good at fighting in one on one fights. However this was a different story. The hero was no match for the shadow fox cub. With speed and power the black fox was able to overpower the hero. Eraserhead couldn't read the movement coming from the Samurai and couldn't capture either. In the fox became victorious beating the underground hero and was finally able to go home. And now a new night was starting for our demon slayer.

News Report: Breaking news, Yesterday's goon attack on the streets sealing and attacking with there animal quirks. As they kept attacking there was a kid in a fox mask wearing a haori and a uniform with a katana at his started fighting the villains. The hero's and police are now in an invasion and on the scrunch for this new vigilante. None of the civilians were injured. In other news, more reports of the vigilante have been released. The vigilante was caught in a fight with an underground hero. The hero was found laying on the street by a hero on patrol. The hero had multiple cuts on the stomach, upper body and on the. The reports also says that the hero works in UA high and is now in bad with the nurse healing. As of right sighing of the vigilante remains unknown. More of the story is in development.

*In U.A High*

The next morning eraserhead was seen in bed in the nurses office. He wakes up and looks to his right and see  recovery girl on her seat near laptop. Ah good morning eraser. Recovery girl said in a happy tone but at the same time in a little upset tone. Oh hey recovery girl. Earser said. Did you have to be so reckless! She scolded the hero. You had cut all over your upper body and your arms! She scolded more. You even almost had a deep wound in your stomach!

Whatever old lady. The hero said not caring. Don't call me old! She yelled. She then scoots her moving near to the bad and changes the subject. So how are you. She said. I'm alright. He said blankly. Do you remember anything from last night? she said.

I don't remember much But that kid was strong. I almost captured the kid but he was able to read my movements without any problem. He was too fast for me and i couldn't read his movements.

But more importantly, i couldn't erase his quirk. Eraserhead said as he talked about what happened last night with his fight with the so-call vigilante. After saying the response saying that
he couldn't erase the vigilante quirk recovery girl's eyes widened. Did he have more than one quirk!? She asks as she raise her voice with a little scaredness. When i was fighting i saw some type of shadow energy flowing around him, He even had it on his sword not only that he even had water on it as well. He continued to talk about what happened last night as the memories start to flow in his mind as his eyes flashed seeing the fox in a haori and uniform with a katana.

The memories stop hearing the door opening. As the door open 2 men come through. One men had blue eyes with yellow hair with all black sclera and one man with detective clothing with a brown coat and hat. Good to see you alright eraser. The man was revealed as all might aka toshinori yagi and his friend who is a detective named naomasa tsukauchi. Glad your alright
eraser. The detective said being relieved. What are you two doing here. The hero asked. We
heard about your fight with the vigilante so we came to check up on you. Yagi said.

We are also making an invasion on the vigilante but we need to hear what happen from you with
your fight last night. tsukauchi said as he take out files behind him.

shota starts to explain what happen as the memories start to flow again. He tells the details of what the ladder had with him. He said the kid-like vigilante had a katana with him wearing a fox mask with detailed lines with an all-black haori and a uniform. He told them how the fight went
and how he try to erase the vigilante's quirk but he couldn't. The other three try to process what he just said as he continued. Shota said that he saw shadows around and forming from the kid.
They believe the vigilante has some type of shadow quirk or a shadow manipulation quirk. Not only that they heard that the shadows also came from the sword which was unlikely impossible.

But it was true.

Shota went saying that he also saw water as well. It was hard to think or tell which quirk he had. But for all might, he thought of something else. This reminded of him fighting someone in the past that he had killed. And now wonder if that man has a hired gun to come after him and his successor. Naomasa opens the files showing the description of the information they got on when the vigilante first appears.

Alright

When the vigilante first appeared reports have flying seeing and hearing that he stop multiple crimes during the day. A few eyewitnesses saw im in battle. They say when hes done with his fight he instantly disappears or jump away and lurks in the shadow. After the vigilante was done fight crime the people have started call him The shadow samurai... or
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The black fox

Shota lifts himself off the pillow he was laying dowdexscripn on. The detective gives shota the files and descriptions for him to read.

Name: Unknown

Quirk: Unknown

Date of birth: Unknown

Description: The shadow samurai or the black fox has appeared the day after the UA entrance exam. The first sight he was seen wearing a fox mask with black pattens lines wearing a haori over him and a uniform with a katana at his side fight a group of goons with animal quirks.

A kid shouldn't be doing vigilante work at a young age. Yagi said.

Indeed especially seine he appeared out of nowhere even after the entrance exam was finished. Recovery girl joined in.

However we are still undergoing the investigation and looking for the vigilante. But just because he's a kid doesn't mean his a vigilante. Don't be afraid to send him to justice. The detective said

Aizwa looks back at the files wondering in his mind. He also remembered that a kid went missing ten months before the exam. The police or hero's throught he was dead. however the hero still continue to find the kid. But he couldn't help but shake the feeling if this is linked.

Who is this vigilante. He wondered