Chapter 3:

Space

Li Zhou: So he can't be considered a person.

Li Zhou contacted Xavier again, and this time Xavier took it. Just as he was about to speak, he saw the holographic image of Xavier disappeared in front of him.

Severe hung up again.

"...Maybe I'm busy." Li Zhou guessed that there seemed to be a figure and voice of other military females in the video just now.

He did not contact Xavier again, but chose to take a bath and relax.

Standing up from the sofa, Li Zhou stretched, he hadn't had such a peaceful life for a long time.

He found the bathroom, put a tank of hot water, took off his clothes and soaked his body in the hot water, and began to think about his future.

While taking a bath, he turned on his star brain and surfed the Internet. He wanted to buy some vegetables. He would take a bath and cook after a while. You must know that these days in the hospital, he was eating some enhanced food. The nutrient solution of the system, although the nutrient solution is not unpalatable and convenient, but for people who have enjoyed too much food to eat these nutrients, it is simply a harm to the taste buds.

And since the end of the world, mankind has been fleeing, and he has not eaten a good meal.

Although he was powerful later, due to the sharp decline of human beings and the compression of the planting and breeding environment, he never had a normal meal before the establishment of the base.

At that time, they ate all kinds of canned food the most every day. After the base was established, they could eat fresh vegetables and meat in limited quantities.

Thinking of delicious dishes, Li Zhou drooled, but when he browsed the shopping website, he was surprised by the prices of vegetables on it.

Li Zhou thought about it, and chose a vegetable called Shuyuan, which is very similar to potatoes, and bought a piece of meat and rice called Xingniao, which was similar to chicken, so he didn't dare to buy anything. .

After all, these three things alone cost him nearly 10,000 star coins. Of course, one of the tree circles cost 6,300 star coins, three catties of bird meat only cost 600 stars, and two Jinmi cost him 3,000 stars.

.

He remembers that he still owes Xavier a debt. If he eats like this, let alone repaying the debt, it will be a problem to support himself. If he buys nutrient solution for 1 million stars, it will be enough for him to drink. one year.

And he also found that in this era of advanced technology, seasonings are also poor, only basic seasonings such as oil, salt, sugar, cooking wine, and a seasoning similar to soy sauce, and the rest are gone. .

In fact, it is normal. After all, vegetables are so expensive. It can be seen that the world lacks all kinds of edible plants, or it may be simply undiscovered.

But it is unlikely, after all, the nutrient solution has been invented, whether the plant can be eaten or not, whether it is poisonous or not is not known by a test.

Li Zhou searched the Interstellar Encyclopedia with doubts, only to know that there are actually many plants in this world, and they cannot be eaten because the soil contains a toxin that can harm the Zerg, and the Zerg eats this for a long time. Vegetables, the consequence is a drop in rank and loss of reason.

That's why the price of vegetables remains high. After all, special land is required for cultivation to avoid toxins.

And meat is not like this. They eat the meat of star beasts, and the nutrient solution is also extracted from the meat of star beasts.