Chapter 57

Doubts

Li Zhou found out that he had met Xavier a long time ago

When Brian Duke and the others were sent away, it was past eleven o'clock in the evening, and both Li Zhou and Xavier were very tired after a busy day.

In order to let Xavier get a good night's sleep, don't think too much. Before going to bed, Li Zhou grabbed Xavier again and made a fool of himself, until the eyes of Xavier's bullying got watery, so he coaxed him to sleep Down.

But he was lying on the bed and didn't want to sleep at all, touching Xavier's bushy eyelashes, he looked at Xavier's face in a trance, but his thoughts drifted to what happened this afternoon.

In fact, what happened this afternoon is not enough to keep him awake at night, the real reason why he can't sleep is - this afternoon, he found out that he had seen Sheville a long time ago.

He had always thought that the first time he saw Xavier was when he woke up in the hospital cabin. At that time, the image of Shevell in uniform and walking towards him against the light is still engraved in his mind, making him addicted.

But when he went out with Azel today and saw Casey, many images suddenly flashed in his mind. There are star beasts, star thieves, and Casey in that picture, and most of them are sassy and heroic in the battlefield of Xavier.

He suddenly found that he seemed to have known Xavier for a long time, to be precise, his eyes had been following Xavier, otherwise, in those fragmented pictures, Xavier could not occupy such a large proportion.

Then why did he forget the memory of seeing Cheville before? Also, how did he come to the interstellar space tens of thousands of years later?

After arriving in this body, the images that flashed in my mind were also the memories of the original body.

But he quickly denied his idea, not to mention that this body is very similar to him. Just talking about those scattered memories, if it is really the memory of this body, then when he recalls it, he should see it from the perspective of God, without the feeling of personal experience.

But when he recalled these memories, he could just feel that these were his own memories, not the memory fragments left by other souls.

He could even clearly perceive the feeling of heartbeat when he saw Xavier **** killing the enemy for the first time.

The first time Sheville appeared in the picture was very immature, far less mature than now fascinated.

But it is strange that his perspective is always limited to that side of the world. When Xavier left, there was no him in the picture. He seemed to have no choice but to wait for Xavier to come back in an infinite amount of time.

This feeling made him know that he was not the military female beside Xavier, nor the worm sent by the male emperor to monitor Xavier, nor the star beast.

Because Aizel also tested his genes, he is indeed a male, if the male emperor really sent to monitor the male worm of Xavier, it is impossible that there is no record in the gene bank, the male emperor It is impossible not to know him.

The most important thing is that if he is really a spy who monitors Xavier, then his eyes should always follow Xavier's figure, it can't be limited to that side of the world.

And the first Xavier to appear in memory seems to have just grown up. He is more than 20 years younger than Xavier. When Xavier was an adult, he was still a brat, and it was impossible to follow Shevel goes to battle.