Chapter 126

Hidden away

They underestimate Archie

"Teleport! You mean—" Xavier looked at Li Zhou in surprise.

"Well." Li Zhou squeezed Xavier's finger, "Teleportation is a variant of space ability, which can ignore the block and move instantaneously, so he will be locked in the medical warehouse. Appearing in front of me is also for this reason, so you didn't stop him immediately."

Li Zhou moved his body with difficulty, and let himself face Xavier sideways. When Xavier quickly embraced him, he pressed his forehead against Xavier's forehead, his eyes were extremely gentle look at him.

"Stop blaming yourself, it really has nothing to do with you."

Xevier didn't answer right away, and quietly looked at Li Zhou's green eyes full of vitality again.

After a long time, he stretched out his hand and pressed the back of Li Zhou's head, making him stick closer to him, his Adam's apple rolled up and down, and replied in a choked and hoarse voice: "Yeah."

Li Zhou seemed to be tired, after hearing Xavier's reply, his eyes closed slightly, like a coquettish, vaguely said: "Xavier, sleep with me for a while, I want to go home tomorrow ."

"Okay, okay, we'll go home when we wake up."

Xevier patted Li Zhou on the back, coaxed softly, and sent a text message to Brian before closing his eyes next to Li Zhou.

Brian and Bowen, who received the text message, continued to pry Quincy's words.

Quincy is a tough guy, because he is seriously injured now, Brian and the others can't torture him, full of nonsense.

Sometimes he said that he was sent by Clyde, and then he said that he wanted Xavier to die, obviously they are all SS+ level females, why Xavier is two levels higher than him , and later said that he was controlled by other insects, so he would assassinate Xavier.

In the final analysis, there is no truth!

The previous interrogation gave Brian and Bowen a headache and wanted to kill Quincy directly.

But today was different, Brian looked at the text message Sheville sent him, and walked into the heavily guarded ward with Bowen and Duke.

Quincy thought that Brian and the others would still interrogate him with the same method that they kept asking him and not letting him rest.

He was ready to laugh at them, but today they changed the way, and this way suddenly made him feel lost.

While Quincy was shaken for a moment, Brian spoke up.

He said in an extremely indifferent, as if three-point smiley voice, "Teleportation is a really good ability."

All that fell flew towards Duke's fingers.

In the blink of an eye, the soil in the flowerpot was all forming shapes along Duke's waving fingers.

"You!" Quincy's eyes widened immediately, looking ugly at Duke and Brian and Bowen who were not surprised at Duke's ability.

, or that your IQ is finally on the line, discovering—"

Speaking of this, Duke deliberately stopped, and moved his fingers lightly, the soil gradually formed a flower with the movement of his fingers, and then became his own appearance, and then became The appearance of Brian and Bowen beside him.