Chapter 38

Peace

Sympathy for Seville (two more)

Sheville and Li Zhou were awakened by the sound of the terminal, and looked at the time at three in the morning.

The terminal is the encrypted communication of the military department. Unlike the star brain, when it is not involved in military affairs, military females will not use it. Hearing the terminal ringing in the middle of the night, Xavier did not dare to delay, got up to connect to the terminal, and Morey's face appeared in the air.

"Admiral Sheville, M star suddenly encountered a large number of mutant star beasts attacked, and the imperial capital star side star also detected that star beasts are approaching—"

Morey said succinctly: "Admiral please return to the military headquarters to deploy!"

"Understood, I'll go back to the military immediately. You are close to M star, you will personally lead the light and elite troops to support Brian first, reload weapons and then follow, make sure that M star is not attacked occupied!"

"Yes, my subordinates obey!"

Cheville hung up the communication, looked back at Li Zhou, just as he was about to say sorry, Li Zhou blocked his hand and said softly: "Go, the military situation is important, what is the matter, etc. Come back and talk."

Xevier nodded, quickly got up to change his clothes, and when he was dressed, he saw Li Zhou sitting on the bed, looking at him seriously.

"I'm leaving, take a rest and wait for me to come back!"

"Okay." Li Zhou replied softly, seeing Xavier walking towards the door, he also got up and followed behind. When he arrived in the living room, he ran across Xavier to the kitchen, put the small plate of maltose sesame candy in a packaging bag, and handed it to Xavier.

"Eat a piece when you're tired, and your companion will be fine!"

Cheville did not speak, took the candy, nodded heavily, turned around and went out.

Li Zhou looked at Xie Weier's resolute back, and his heart filled with infinite emotion. He lamented that Xavier was worthy of being the protector of the people of the empire, but just a back figure gave him an infinite sense of security.

He was also called a **** by the people at the base in his previous life, but he was not as selfless as Sheville.

enemy.

He didn't ask for anything like Sheville, and even if he was calculated by the royal family, he would protect the character of Manmin. Maybe people have nothing to yearn for more, so he likes Xavier more, and is more determined to help Xavier realize his dream.

He has been shrewd all his life. Everything has a purpose, and everyone cares about gains and losses, which is why they are calculated by shameless villains like Baifeng. This time, he suddenly didn't want to calculate the gains and losses, and wanted to be a person of character like Xavier, no matter how crazy the result was.

With such a good wish, Li Zhou walked back to the bedroom and lay on the bed where Xavier was still warm, remembering the warm breath and red earlobes that Xavier sprayed on his face before, He smiled contentedly.

Although they didn't make it to the end, it was enough to make him, a great magician who had been doing it for many years, come back.

Thinking that Xavier should be about to arrive at the military at this time, he prayed that Xavier's trip would go well, closed his eyes and started practicing, he wanted to become stronger as soon as possible, so strong that Xavier even went The battlefield can also take him.