chapter 10

Fuck

My Admiral returns safely

Li Zhou's brain was spinning wildly, but in a short time he couldn't think of a good reason to explain where these ingredients came from.

If the default is a new product from the plantation, it is easy for Xavier to find himself lying, and he is more likely to fall into passive.

What to do?

Confess? Confessing that he has space, that the ingredients are in his own space, confessing his identity, saying that he is not an interstellar worm, but a person who has traveled through.

Let's not say whether Xavier believes it or not, he can't believe it himself.

to research.

Li Zhou shuddered when he thought of the tragic picture he was caught doing research.

No, no confession!

Since I can't find a reason to explain the origin of the ingredients, I'll just fool around first. Anyway, I already said that his hometown was destroyed by star thieves. He can make a fuss about his hometown that doesn't exist. Just put it up there.

Thinking of this, Li Zhou quickly organized the language.

"I bought these ingredients from shopping websites. I don't know if they are new products from the plantation."

He secretly observed Xavier's expression, did not leave Xavier time to ask questions, tilted his head in a relaxed tone, and asked innocently: "What? Didn't these ingredients on the Imperial Star before? These ingredients are very common in my hometown, my female father, male father—"

Speaking of the female father and the male father, Li Zhou's voice suddenly became lower, he pursed his lips, seemed a little sad, and even the eyes that were shining with stars dimmed.

"My male and female fathers would go into the mountains to find these things to replenish my body when I was not in good health. Except for the ginseng, which is hard to find, there will be mushrooms on the mountain after it rains. ."

"Into the mountains?"

I saw that Li Zhou was sad, but Xavier didn't want to ask any more, and he was sorry for his doubts about Li Zhou, and felt that he might be used to being suspicious. The first thought is doubt, and then I want to find out the source.

But when he heard Li Zhou say that his female father and male father went into the mountains to find these ingredients, the previous doubts flooded into his heart again!

Although the universe is vast, it is impossible for him to walk through all {Nan Feng}, but in the past 20 years, in order to chase the star beast, he has traveled to almost all the desolate stars in the star field where Li Zhou was unconscious.

On those planets, it is either a piece of scorched earth, or it is covered with ingredients contaminated with toxins, and it is impossible to eat directly as Li Zhou said.

Unless Li Zhou was not from that desolate star at all, or the people there had a way to remove toxins from food! But no matter the result, it is good news for their Zerg.

But thinking about it, it's possible that Li Zhou didn't say that he was from that planet. It was his preconceived idea that the place where he saved Li Zhou was the star he lived in.

But if Li Zhou didn't live on that barren star, how did he faint on the barren star? You must know that the male has no wings, nor the ability to physically travel through the universe, not to mention that they are in the barren star. No wreckage of the starship and rescue capsule was ever found on the star.