Chapter 132

Warm

Li Zhou is a big-tailed wolf who kidnapped a white rabbit

Archie couldn't sit still, he had summoned Xavier back to the imperial capital three days ago in the name of Xionghuang, but Xavier has not moved until today.

Princes from all walks of life were about to arrive at the door of the house, and Xavier also prevaricates himself with his sense of measure.

He was really angry and impatient, but on the surface he had to pretend to believe in Xavier's judgment and promised a lot of benefits. Will had any reaction, just looked at him silently.

Actually, Archie knew in his heart that Xavier was threatening him with this matter, threatening him to offer to dissolve the marriage with Amos.

He didn't want to, but now there is no way to quell such a large-scale civil unrest.

He also knew in his heart that calling Xavier back this time was tantamount to scheming with a tiger, but he had no choice and no time to think of other ways.

Turn the tide.

This is not only the reason why Shewell is so powerful, but also because of the sudden outbreak of the war, the military headquarters did not have time to deploy strategic materials in a hurry, resulting in the army having no resources to support their long-distance march.

Archie, who gritted his teeth and promised Xavier to break up the marriage relationship with Amos immediately, finally got the news of Xavier's immediate troops.

He thought to himself, let Xavier be proud first, anyway, Amos will be produced in more than a month.

No matter how good Sheville was, he couldn't quell the rebellion in more than a month. Although he did not have the strength to match the army, he assassinated an under-prepared female and a late pregnancy on a small planet. Useless males can still do it easily.

Doesn't Seville care about Amos? Doesn't he care about his little hero? This time, I will send them to Clyde together.

He wants to let Xavier know the tragic consequences of threatening Archie against him, and see if there are any worms who dare to threaten him in the future.

Also thinking that she couldn't keep Archie alive, Xavier didn't care about Archie's stinky face, and hung up the communication directly.

Then he contacted Brian, the army set out, and went to the Imperial Capital Star Side Star tomorrow.

While Jing Jing witnessed the game between Xavier and Archie, Li Zhou tilted his head to look at Xavier's high-spirited heroic posture and asked a question.

"Didn't you mean to kill Archie directly? Why do you want him to dissolve the marriage relationship with his female father now?"

Cheville went to the bed, sat on the head of the bed, touched Li Zhou's pale face, and explained softly: "I don't want the female father to have anything to do with him, if this paragraph The marriage relationship is still there, Archie is dead, and the female father will still have the name of the dead bug, and the cub in the womb will call Archie the male father. He is not worthy!"

Li Zhou understands that although they are determined to change the existing harsh laws of the Zerg against female insects, the concepts formed over tens of thousands of years cannot be changed overnight.

If Amos bears the name of Archie's surviving insect, it will not do any good for Amos' future, and it will suppress and restrict Amos from starting a new life.